Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: Forest Union, June 26th, 2010
Less than a week away and we only 11 currently signed up!
We need a few more. Ask around folks, see if you can get 5 more people out to make it 8 on 8.
I have asked J-train and he said he'll think about it. Trying to convince him now.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
You guys are my only friends, I don't know anyone else :'(
Ycare,
I am in the same boat. I don't think I have any friends left that I don't know through airsoft... cant decide if I should end this with a Smile or a Sad
lol, I was half joking, but I actually just realized that it's kind of true, and that all my previous friends already left Japan a while ago Undecided

I don't even speak French with anyone anymore! It's crazy!

So yeah, it's gonna be tough bringing more people on my side, but maybe the next game!
you can ask more ycare chicks Big Grin

dude... I don't speak Indonesian for a long time too T_T

I can say I don't have Indonesian friend in Japan too.....
Guys... you're gonna hate me for this, but this morning I was just informed that Ken and I will have to spend the weekend training kids for an English competition (the life of an ALT sometimes really really sucks.). So we're both gonna have to back out of this one. REALLY sorry guys. Next time eh? Sorry...

And I got some other bad news in case you guys wanna know... weather report for Chiba is rainy all weekend. Sorry again to be the harbinger of bad news...
Wow, that's a bummer Magnet. The 2 of you dropping out will drop us under the mnimum 10 needed for this game Sad

I find it hard to believe that we can't get 10 people out for a TKO game.
So sorry guys... I'll ask around to see if any of my friends are free to fill the space... Sorry... Have you tried asking the guys over at PAIN Japan?

Edit* Just posted up a link on their boards. Hope someone signs up.
Damn...
I have invites out to a number of friends. I'll let you know what I hear but I don't have high hopes.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
Worse case scenario we might consider sharing the cost of a 10th player. I'd offer to pay it all, but I'm dead broke this month...
We might have a couple more sign up this week, so hopefully we will get a few more numbers. Thanks for all your efforts folks.
Unfortunate news, but if we don't have enough players, I'm in on splitting the cost for the 10th player.
Thanks for that Chicken Hawk.
I am optimistic that we will get at lest a 10th player Smile