Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: Forest Union, June 26th, 2010
I'm in and added myself to the list. Also bringing a guest (Kendawg. He's played with us before and is a member of the site but is too damn lazy to login to the forums. hehe). Have another guest on standby pending his work schedule. See you guys on the field!
I can't add others to the sign up list so can you please add your buddy to your sign up or get him to get his butt online and sign-up.
I'll harass him to sign on. Smile
come on guys we need more people....
[Image: sig1tdq.jpg]
Never played really small team games, and I'm actually looking forward to it. Just hoping we get a 10th member for having an even number ^^
I'll definitely be there. I've played a couple of times before. Looking forward to meeting everyone on game day.
Nice to have you along Chicken Hawk.
We have 11-12 people right now. If we can get 4 or 5 more that would be perfect.
I was at the field to check it out on Sunday and it will be excellent with 8 people per side...

Would people prefer this game to be casual, common game scenario based (VIP, Team Death Match, Flag, etc) or would it be better as a longer in field game...like 90 minute sessions with a number of possible objectives to be achieved during that time?
Let me know which you would prefer.
Depending on numbers but if ppl do decide to have campaign, I'd vote that the time be shortened from 90 mins to 45 mins with existing numbers. If we have more people then we can creep up to 60 mins, etc.
Welcome to TKO Chicken Hawk!
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
90 minutes might be tough in the way that we will be very few, meaning that taking over the other team's base is gonna be easy, and bunkered down peeps hard to get too.

Maybe a mix of long and short like changed at half day?
ThunderMidget and Rooboy passed on some good ideas today in the office and I think I have decided on a good mixed game format. 45 minutes of game play in a 60 minute block with 15 minutes of break time after each 60 minute block. I am going to flush it out and will add a game handbook towards the end of the week.
(15-06-2010, 09:02 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: ThunderMidget and Rooboy passed on some good ideas today in the office and I think I have decided on a good mixed game format.

You guys are working hard in the office... about Airsoft Big Grin
I have heard reports that some financial institutions are blocking the TKO site...however, as the Director of Technology, Security, and Internal Generalized Holistic Training (DOTSIGHT) it is my role to make sure TKO is always open on at least one computer, and that ehobby asia, redwolf, and arnies are checked daily for important updates :p
(15-06-2010, 10:16 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: I have heard reports that some financial institutions are blocking the TKO site...

They are blocking everything at my company - at one stage, I was able to view TKO as well as some field sights. Then one by one they were blocked over the past two months. I never even logged into TKO on my office computer, just viewed as a guest.

Oh well, I quit that job anyway! Tongue (although I'm sure I'll have the same sites blocked at my next office Sad ).
I'm getting increasingly concerned by the amount of rain we gonna get btw... f*ckin rainy season.