Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[CANCELLED] TKO: No.9, July 24th, 2010
#16
I want to attend this time but it depends on the inspection results. I'll be in a hospital July 14th ~15th. It just 1 night.
I hope everything ends by this time.
ShuThespecialforce as my son can't wait to play!!
I will take him even if I am not playable.
Reply
#17
Ycare,
Thanks for that Smile

Kenzie,
Hope your tests go well. It will be great to see you again.
Reply
#18
Hopefully, my tests are done and I can participate in this game... I've been out for more than 2 months now...
Reply
#19
Sadly only had 11 signed up out of 15 (preferably 20) so have had to cancel this booking.
My apologies to those that invited others and had made an effort to make it out to this game.
Reply
#20
Bummer.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
Reply
#21
Totally, but the cost of the field makes it hard for me to cover costs and I don't feel comfortable asking members to pay close to 5,000 in the case that people drop out last minute and we don't get minimum numbers. I had booked this field knowing it was big and would be a great spot for 20-30 people...I guess I was overly ambitious Smile
Reply
#22
Goddamit! I'll have to break it to my 4 invites... well maybe August then...

Not your fault Ginga, but this sux big times.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)