Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Picture Thread
Ok, it doesn't seem like we have a picture thread here, so unless I'm wrong, in which case mods are more than welcome to merge this to an existing thread, I suggest we could keep a pinned thread for such theme somewhere (not important, but pinned). What do you think ? Most of the Airsoft related forums seem to have those.

Either way, since someone needs to start it, here are a couple of pics of gear/guns/others, all Airsoft related ! Big Grin

In order, my defunct AK, only here in appearance, my Polh Force Alpha One knife, Modular Operator PC Condor, and Tavor TAR 21 from Ares.

[Image: DSC_0418.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0422.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0417.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0430.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0431.jpg]

Come one people ! I'm sure you have awesome pictures to share ! Big Grin
I got my hands busy for Photoshop and here's the result

RDA-SOG(from Avatar)

Anonymous Warrior

more pics coming as soon as I finished edited my pics

PS: Is it ok to put my picture instead of just my gun/gear?
I'll jump in on the gun pic fun. Latest purchase, just tossed a red dot on it because I don't have a scope yet, and no bipod means I used my backpack for the time being. Just finished test firing and took a pic.

[Image: L96.jpg]
Nice ! Big Grin
@Drifter - Are you going to get the bipod for it? I think the L96 looks wicked with the bipod attached.
(17-03-2010, 12:12 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote: @Drifter - Are you going to get the bipod for it? I think the L96 looks wicked with the bipod attached.

Yup hunting for a bipod now, probably grab one for next month for the outdoor game, doubt I'll be using it at the March indoor game, L96 is not exactly a CQB friendly weapon, unless of course I was willing to do some spending in Laylax gear

[Image: 12171756_4b29f2382f27e.jpg]

Big Grin
lol, holding that a day and your left arm would become crazily disproportionate Wink
Took a break from work this evening to dress up my KJ Works Tanio Koba M4.
Just missing the pistol grip (don't have a long enough allen wrench).

Sorry for the point and shoot style picture...Will try to get more artsy when it is all finished Smile

[Image: KJW.jpg]
(20-03-2010, 10:50 PM)dstole Wrote: Took a break from work this evening to dress up my KJ Works Tanio Koba M4.
Just missing the pistol grip (don't have a long enough allen wrench).

actually it looks good with a black pistol grip, dstole.
Nice, looking forward for more ^^
That Looks great D! I'm jealous. I think it looks fine as is, but I'm in favor of a tan grip. Full tan furniture is the way to go methinks. Nice build.
My current primary. I have totally bought into the Magpul lifestyle. I will say this, the ASAP rear mount is fantastic! Makes transitions from side to side a breeze. Worked perfect in last Saturday's indoor game.

[Image: M933-Magpul.jpg]
New Photoshopped picture Big Grin

PS: if you have played Ace Combat 5, you'll know what 8492nd means Big Grin
[Image: 51770914_249.jpg]

This is my NEWEST GUN - M16A4 M5 RAS.

[Image: L85A1.jpg]

ARMY ARMAMENT L85(R85)A1 with G&G SUSAT.

[Image: DSCN0851.jpg]

The based gun was TM M933.
G&P SR-16 Metal receiver
TM M733 outer and inner barrel
Magpul type hand guard and stock
Very nice Kenzie ^^