Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Completed] 12 December at Splash
The full field is available at Splash on 12 December. Is anyone interested in getting an event together?

- David
Yah, if we can get full field I am in.
I'd be in
12 December means all my gear will be there! I'm in!

Anyone carpooling from Yokota by chance?
I'm interested.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
YES !!!! In !
yep, yep, yep
Okay, this is not a TKOverkill Event but all are welcome to come. As we have the full field, please bring friends.

Please, if possible, sign up here:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156520849030

Any ideas, input or criticism are very welcome.

Otherwise the details are as follows:

Place: Survival Game Field Splash
(http://www.sky.sannet.ne.jp/pintail/splash.htm)
12 December (Sat)
Gather: At field at 8:30am
Start: 9:00 am
End: 5:00 pm

Address:498 Kaneoya-cho, Wakaba-ku
Closest Stn.: Monorail Chishirodai

Cost: Please choose from four options
- 4,000 basic (participation fee, ammo and lunch)
- 5,500 basic + clothes and goggles rental
- 6,500 basic + gun rental
- 8,000 basic + gun, clothes and goggles rental

Contact me:
Fon:09040343999
Email:davidcpeters_esq@yahoo.co.jp

場所: サバイバルゲームフィールド SPLASH(http://www.sky.sannet.ne.jp/pintail/splash.htm)
12月12日(土曜日)
集合時間:8:30am
スタート:9:00am
終了時間:5:00pm

最寄駅:モノレール千城台
住所:千葉県千葉市若葉区金親町498
費用:4つの選択肢
円4,000参加費+バイオ弾+昼食
円5,500参加費+バイオ弾+昼食+迷彩服+ゴーグル
円6,500参加費+バイオ弾+昼食+電動ガン
円8,000参加費+バイオ弾+昼食+迷彩服+ゴーグル+電動ガン

僕の連絡先:
電話:09040343999
Email:davidcpeters_esq@yahoo.co.jp
(13-10-2009, 04:40 PM)Naerhu Wrote: Cost: Please choose from four options
- 4,000 basic (participation fee, ammo and lunch)

Ammo is supplied ?!

Could you please elaborate a little ? I usually play with a mix of whitish brown and black 0.20g bio. Whites are my tracers, and blacks give stealth to my shots. Any chance I can do the same there ? If I bring my own premixed ammo, is it a little cheaper ?

Just askin Big Grin
I don't need lunch (vegetarian so can't usually eat the food) or Bb as I will bring my own.
Will that still cost 4,000 yen?
If anyone wants to pay just the 2,000 yen for barebones participation (no lunch and no bbs) then that is welcome too.

Please note, that this group generally shares its ammo, so please be careful to segregate any ammo you bring and dont want to share. Also, please let people know about it so they dont accidentally communalize your private stock. Everyone is really laid back, so it shouldnt be a problem.

The 4,000 yen includes pretty much unlimited ammo and all you can eat pizza. We will order about 8 pies, so we can have 1 or 2 vegetarian, if there is any interest in that.

May I ask people who are signing up to please email me (davidcpeters_esq@yahoo.co.jp) and indicate which plan they are on and give me their call sign, real name and keitai mail / telephone number?

Finally, does anyone have anything on Anarchy? We definitely need him to come out, if there is any chance of convincing him. He's a cool dude and it would be good to get him out into the field.

Thank you for the input everyone,
David
if wraith goes, ill go
I would like to confirm my attendance. Sounds like a good group of guys. Will PM you details.
I'm down if I can get a ride from anywhere in Kawasaki/Tokyo.
If you can guarantee that there will be at least some pizza without anything I hate on it, I'll go in for full, otherwise I'll do the 2k yen thing and just buy my bbs separately.
(15-10-2009, 10:04 PM)Aouwra Wrote: I'm down if I can get a ride from anywhere in Kawasaki/Tokyo.
If you can guarantee that there will be at least some pizza without anything I hate on it, I'll go in for full, otherwise I'll do the 2k yen thing and just buy my bbs separately.

Okay, let me know if your contact when you find a ride and can confirm you're in.

Anyone on this forum have space in your car for Aouwra?

Also, I am happy to order one pizza to your liking. So if anyone has a preference, let me know, and I will do my best to accomodate.