Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G&P M4 Enforcer Review
Coke can test!

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/ai...ulletID=34

as long as it just goes through one side of the can, you should be okay.
Could you bring two weapons to SEALS? Let them know you are building the enforcer and would like to test it. If it's under use it, if not go with the back up. If it's over ask them how to bring it down and let them know you will reduce it ASAP. At the May 23rd game some guy beside me tested at 100m/s and argued that the SEALS chrono was wrong...that might work, but probably not the best approach Wink
(12-06-2009, 09:42 AM)dstole Wrote: Could you bring two weapons to SEALS? Let them know you are building the enforcer and would like to test it. If it's under use it, if not go with the back up. If it's over ask them how to bring it down and let them know you will reduce it ASAP. At the May 23rd game some guy beside me tested at 100m/s and argued that the SEALS chrono was wrong...that might work, but probably not the best approach Wink

I've seen chronos not being accurate, good thing most fields have two.
Yeah, of course I'll bring two guns, and tell the guy I just bought it before he does the test so he knows I have no knowledge of the actual power.

I'll try the can test tomorrow... curious to see how that works. What if it goes through the can AND my wall ? Big Grin

Thanks guys !
What chrono did you get? For good measure, it would be nice to have one of those ASGK cardboard thingies in addition to your chrono to double check. Look here: http://www.asgk.jp/chrono/index.html

Airsoft shops have them and they're a simple and inexpensive way to check muzzle energy. However, they recommend certain room conditions for the test to be accurate, particularly humidity levels. But it will give you a more-or-less estimate of what you have.

In any case, err in the side of caution.
Using 0.25 g only drops your muzzle velocity but raises your joules. The law is on joules not FPS. Of course, I have never heard of fields taking out a calculator and calculating how many joules your 0.23 grams are putting out at 92 m/s. I have had a chat with the SEALS people about this and they said that overpowered guns are simply not allowed in and will be kept in the SEALS locker until you leave. I imagine you also get a warning, but not from the police.

If you absolutely want a reading from a chrono before SEALS you can head over to Echigoya. They will do it for you and it won't matter if it is over. They realize people upgrade their guns and are not always sure about the FPS. They will just be happy that you are taking the precautions.
Watch out for the military industrial complex. They are here to upgrade your guns!Big Grin
Yeah, not sure I'll have time to go to Echigoya before Sunday. Anyway, I'll take a shot at Seals (haha Tongue), and see what happens...

The chrono I have is this one. The ASGK thing sounds useful and accurate... any idea where I can get it besides online ?

Thanks for the help guys Big Grin
I understand why you don't trust that chrono Tongue

The ASGK thing is available at any shop that sells airsoft guns, at least by my experience.
Thanks Hazard, will check that when I can then ^^
Hi Ycare,

I like the paint job you did on the other piece. Do you have any plan to paint this M4?
Thanks, I'm proud of my G36 too Big Grin

No plan for this one yet, it looks really badass already. Maybe the stock in tan... not sure yet, first step is to have it usable in game Wink
Well, looks like my chrono was a bit off. When I went through muzzle velocity check at Seals, it said something about 0.96, so was ok.

At home though, after a game of play, my chrono gave a 0.1 difference from before... interesting. I guess it's breaking in.

The hopup was still a little inconsistent though, any idea how long it takes to break in a hopup ? I read somewhere about a thousand, but could it be more ?
Oh, and play wise, the gun is really well balance, fairly loud, and do surprise some tangos because of that. Range is awesome as well, but inconsistent hopup makes it hard to aim precisely.
G&P (HK manufacturers in general actually) are not known for their hopup buckings. If you want to get good results, get a Marui or Systema rubber.

But yeah, your gun is really loud and the ROF is awesome.
Watch out for the military industrial complex. They are here to upgrade your guns!Big Grin
Crappy pictures again, but here is the final look, everything's there !

Sorry Ecthelion, I know I was suppose to let you know for the grip thing, but I had a screaming deal from a friend in the US and I had to act very quick.

Beautiful isn't she ? Big Grin

[Image: Final1.jpg]

[Image: Final2.jpg]

PS: Yes, this is a laser you see, the same one I couldn't cancel after you smart guys informed me it wasn't allowed anymore... will be a prop only :p
I will never forgive you Ycare, you sold your beautiful black MIAD...

JK LOL

Actually I am starting to grow oddly fond of my "dark earth" gun. I just wish I had some real Magpul PTS dark earth magazines, right now I only have them in black Sad