Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GAME OVER] Seals - Monday, May 4th 2009
Sticking around for the Golden Week and can't get enough of Seals? We've got the B-field booked pending minimum numbers of 15.

Here's the details...
Organizer : TKOverkill
Date : Monday, May 4th 2009 (Public Holiday)
Time : 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Field Address : Kokurachou 1336, Wakaba-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken, 264-0007
Field Tel : 043-233-3328 / 080-5186-1984 (AM9:00~PM8:00)
Access Map: http://www.seals.jp/web/06_access/index.html
Cost : 3000yen
Lunch : Included

ゲームの詳細
オーガナイザー:TKOverkill
日付:2009年5月4日、月曜日
時間:午前9時~午後5時
場所:サバイバルゲームフィールドSEALS
フィールドの住所:〒264-0007 千葉県千葉市若葉区小倉町1336番地
フィールドの電話:043-233-3328 / 080-5186-1984 (AM9:00~PM8:00)
アクセス:http://www.seals.jp/web/06_access/index.html
料金:3000円
昼食:料金に含まれます

============
Rules / ルール
============

For Newcomers : http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=351
For English Rules : http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=352

初めの方へ: http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=349
日本語のルールは : http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=348

========================
Planned Games / ゲームの流れ
========================

* Games will be explained on game day / 当日にもゲームの説明をします *

Morning ~ Training
- Free for All - Pair [Practice working in pairs]
- Free for All - Triple [Practice working in groups of three]
- Capture the Flag in Subteams [Practice working in and coordinating between subteams]
- Transport the VIP [Let's see what all that practicing has gotten us]

Afternoon ~ Scenarios
- TBD

午前中 ~ 訓練
- 二人でフリーフォーオール
- 三人ででフリーフォーオール
- サブチームでフラグ戦
- VIPの移送「訓練の効果を試してみよう」

午後 ~ シナリオ
- プランニング中

=================================
Cancellation Policy / 取消規定
=================================

Cancellation Deadline : April 20th 2008
欠席締め切り : 2009年4月20日

Fields impose strict cancellation policies on us organizers, and with good reason as no-shows will cause them losses of income. Hence we are propagating the policy to our players. We ask that players consider your schedules carefully before confirming your attendance. If you cancel after the specified deadline, please be prepared to pay the full attendance fee.

フィールドの取消規定が厳しくなったのに伴い、オーガナイザーとして一定の決まりを作ります。スケジュールをよく確認した上で予約をしてください。締め切り後のキャンセルはゲーム参加費を徴収しますので、ご了承ください。

==================
Transportation / 移動手段
==================

Anyone wanting to offer space for a carpool, please feel free to post with the following info
- Time
- Place
- # of spaces open
- Identification info (i.e. car description, etc )

車の同乗者の募集などは、このトピックに以下の情報を返事してください
- 時間
- 集合場所
- 空き状況
- 車種などの詳細

===================================================
Signing up / 参加するには

If attending please read through the rules and PM us (anarchy / reaper / Q) the following. Below information will be used to send updates and contact you in case we do need to cancel the game at the last minute due to weather. Only participants with confirmed method of transport will be listed as confirmed.

Name:
Contact Number:
Contact Email:
Transportation:

参加への興味がありましたら、ルールをお読みの上、このとトピックに以下の情報を返送してください。ゲーム直前報告や悪い天気のキャンセルなどの情報をお伝えすることがあります。交通手段がある方しか参加できません。

名前:
電話番号:
メールアドレス:

Bad Weather Cancellation / 悪天気の場合

We will cancel the game if the weather turns out bad. This announcement will be made the morning of game day at 6am via this thread and by email (look here for mailing list signup procedures). There will be no penalty fee for bad weather cancellation.

悪い天気の場合はゲームを中止します。結論は当日6時朝にこのスレッドやメールでお知らせします(メールリストに参加したい方はここちらへ)。悪い天気の場合はキャンセル手数料はかかりません。

Confirmed Attendees / 出席確定 : 30!!!
1. anarchy with 0 space left in car @ Ikebukuro
2. Ycare rides with ElBrandonInJapan
3. ChucklesZeClown
4. Hawk
5. Magnet
6. lifes26
7. wired
8. ElBrandonInJapan with 0 space left in car @ Shinagawa
9. Paul Dwyer
10. Mike Burrows
11. MikeT
12. WeirdRajah
13. WeirdRani
14. Kendawg
15. tower8
16. Yuki
17. Dennis
18. Taku
19. Route
20. Amazona rides with ElBrandonInJapan
21. ilovemystrat rides with anarchy
22. Germanicus (Rental M4-S)
23. Dak
24. Germanicus Invite 1 : Sophie (Rental Gun, Goggles)
25. Germanicus Invite 2 : Melanie (Rental Gun, Goggles)
26. Ecthelion
27. Hazard
28. Jedi
29. Takosuzu
30. Tobo
31. Ghost
32. Q (late addition: driving myself there)

Tentative Attendees / 出席未定 : 1
jepoi

*** MESSAGE ME IF I MISSED ANYONE PLS / 出席リストから漏れがありましたらご連絡ください ***
Sounds good, put me in as tentative Smile
I'm in !
Wouldn't mind sharing the car instead of riding my bike, but will bravely sacrifice my seat to someone else if no other choice. No one should be left behind ! Big Grin
Yes, tentative on a ride...as this is a while off maybe we can get a whole Milsim day going on set up scenario games with advanced rules and stuff such as medics and the likes. If you want help planning it let me know!
(10-04-2009, 11:58 AM)FarEast Wrote: Yes, tentative on a ride...as this is a while off maybe we can get a whole Milsim day going on set up scenario games with advanced rules and stuff such as medics and the likes. If you want help planning it let me know!

Ah, a TKO advanced game, I've been waiting for just that!Big Grin

Anarchy, may I ride into combat with you? (can I get a ride please?)
Funny thing, I've asked you so many times and I have yet to even meet you in person!Tongue
Haha yes you have a spot, confirming your attendance. I swear I'm not avoiding you! ^_^

2 new policies for TKO Organized Games:

1) Attendance is marked confirmed only when transportation means are secured.
2) Bad Weather Game Cancellation will be announced the morning of game day (6am) via the forum and email. (as opposed to deciding the day before seeing how the weather has been known to switch 180 degrees on us)
Heya Ycare,

Spot's yours unless you say otherwise ^_^

(10-04-2009, 11:46 AM)Ycare Wrote: I'm in !
Wouldn't mind sharing the car instead of riding my bike, but will bravely sacrifice my seat to someone else if no other choice. No one should be left behind ! Big Grin

Heya FarEast!

Sure let's find time to meet up to talk about them, how's one of next week's weeknights work for you? Others are most welcome to come too.

(10-04-2009, 11:58 AM)FarEast Wrote: Yes, tentative on a ride...as this is a while off maybe we can get a whole Milsim day going on set up scenario games with advanced rules and stuff such as medics and the likes. If you want help planning it let me know!
I will be around too during GW, so I'd go!
I'm interested, and I might be able to get a friend to join too. Problem is, we've only got guns n ammo... No camo or armor besides goggles. Can we still join?
Hawk,

Cool, put you in as tentative pending transportation details. (On that note, I still have 1 spot open in my car)

Magnet,

Yeap you sure can. The only thing I can think of that will change how you play is the number of magazines you use as we encourage usage of low/real capacity magazines depending on the scenarios planned. We might have to come up with clauses for those wishing to use hi-cap magazines.
(10-04-2009, 01:07 PM)Magnet Wrote: I'm interested, and I might be able to get a friend to join too. Problem is, we've only got guns n ammo... No camo or armor besides goggles. Can we still join?

I should be able to lend some basic woodland stuff, but that's it Big Grin

(10-04-2009, 12:42 PM)anarchy Wrote: Heya Ycare,

Spot's yours unless you say otherwise ^_^

Thanks a lot anarchy ! Wink
Please include me as tentative.

[EDIT : Done]
Next week im open, let me know what day works for you and I will bring the laptop with me to take notes. Any idea on rides as well mate?
Put me Tentative as well depends on my work schedule....
Put me in as tentative, needs a ride
Name: ChucklesZeClown
Contact Number: 090-6522-3841
Contact Email: selbythorpe at gmail com
Transportation: It's SEALS so I'll take the train since the field is so close to the station.

If other folks want to take the train then meeting up Tokyo station, or Shinagawa is an option for me.

[EDIT : Welcome aboard!]