Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OPEN FOR SIGN-UP[04/12/2009] Operation Irene 10
Latest update on the Irene 10th game. Not much information was provided in the last email. Following with the organizers to secure a spot for TKO.

Game Details
Organizer : TKOverkill
Date : Sunday, April 12th 2009 
Time : 11:00 AM
Field Address: 茨城県(北相馬郡)利根町布川5777
Map: http://cqb.jp/ic100/tone.html
Fee: 3,000 JPY
--Note: Those who paid for Irene 9 will not require to pay as we will use it towards Irene 10 if you wish.
Team Camo: Multicam
Lunch: None, no convenience stores in the area, no vending machines so all food essentials need to be brought to the field.

Attendees
1. weirdrajah - PAID
2. weirdrani - PAID
3. Hawk - PAID
4. YCare
5. ilovemystrat
6. MikeT - PAID
7. stygo
8. jepoi
9. stuhast
Una Salus Victus
That's good news!!
Yeheyyy!!! Irene 10...Cool
sounds good!
i think this event will be staged on april 12. it will be held at kashiwa i think.heheh
well April 12 is a bit soon so i doubt that. They will let us know at least a couple weeks in advance.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
We heard today at Village 1 that Irene 10 is on April 12th! Can anyone confirm?
WOW! crap! i just checked the Irene webby and yeah, there is a game on 12 April.

This is a little too soon for us to get a group together isn't it? why weren't we informed?
Move move move! I'm in! who else?
Hawk is in too Wink
to join Irene games you need to go as a team. Im not sure if we can just keep the organized teams from before it all went titts up.
Wish I could join... Just arrived in Japan, bought a stock TM G36C... need camo... :S
Guys for now, please do leave the CQB Irene 10 game to Reaper/Q/Anarchy. We've still got TKOverkill as a team registered with CQB Irene. When we get -official- word from the CQB Irene organisers, then we'll post something up and will provide details in this forum. As usual, the order would be :-

1) get offical date/location of the game
2) round up members who can attend
3) make fee payment (if not made yet)
Please see the original post for updated info regarding Irene 10.
(05-04-2009, 09:49 PM)Tobo Wrote: WOW! crap! i just checked the Irene webby and yeah, there is a game on 12 April.

This is a little too soon for us to get a group together isn't it? why weren't we informed?

1. Working with the organizers to secure spots for TKO. For now anyone who would can attend please post in the forum and prepare.

2. We were informed last Friday, unfortunately I was unable to get the updates in time to the forums.
Una Salus Victus
Well I think I will be in this irene10 as well
But am not sure for my mrs in case if she does not decide to come
Can she get refund ?
I will definately atending this operation though