Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For Sale] Various Stuff
Hey Lionel, reserve the "Star S-point dot sight for MP7" for me please!!
Yo Anarchy !

Few questions:

- Do you know if you MP5 pouch can hold Uzi SMG's mags ?
- G&G Suppressor, used but still alright condition ? Will it fit my M4 ?
- The TM counter clock suppressor, is it something unusual to be counter clock wise ? What type of guns uses counter clock if yes ?
- In the M4 mags, there are 3 of them which aren't mentioned with the magpul thingy. I guess they're sold ?
- I'm in for the Beamford laser ! Though you're usually not allowed to use it in game right ? It's mostly a prop ?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance ! Big Grin
(29-05-2009, 02:10 AM)MikeT Wrote: Hey Lionel, reserve the "Star S-point dot sight for MP7" for me please!!

Reserved!
- Do you know if you MP5 pouch can hold Uzi SMG's mags ?
> Yeap

- G&G Suppressor, used but still alright condition ? Will it fit my M4 ?
> Yeap

- The TM counter clock suppressor, is it something unusual to be counter clock wise ? What type of guns uses counter clock if yes ?
> All TMs have CCW

- In the M4 mags, there are 3 of them which aren't mentioned with the magpul thingy. I guess they're sold ?
> Yeap

- I'm in for the Beamford laser ! Though you're usually not allowed to use it in game right ? It's mostly a prop ?
> Reserved for you, we don't disallow usage of lasers in general but it depends on the field rules. We do ask that players who choose to use lasers be mindful not to shine it in other's eyes
Ok, put me in as well for the cheap used suppressor and 2 dark earth chinese magpul mags please. I'll check if I need the multicam pouch or not.

Thanks ! ^^
(25-05-2009, 06:25 PM)Hawk Wrote: I'd be interested in:
- Star 3x Magnifier
- Laylax Rear Flip-up Sight
but wanna see how they fit first... got time this Saturday?

BUMP! (05/29 15:53)

BUMP! (05/29 18:22)
Haha sorry I missed this post, gimme a call tomorrow morning and we'll see if we can set something up.

(29-05-2009, 06:22 PM)Hawk Wrote:
(25-05-2009, 06:25 PM)Hawk Wrote: I'd be interested in:
- Star 3x Magnifier
- Laylax Rear Flip-up Sight
but wanna see how they fit first... got time this Saturday?

BUMP! (05/29 15:53)

BUMP! (05/29 18:22)
NP Anarchy, maybe you could bring them @ workshop next week-end? I'll also have the SOPMOD with me then...
Anarchy, quick question about the cheap suppressor: CW or CCW ? Either way is fine, since I need for both, but just wondering if I need to buy a CW one ^^
Will have this with me tmr

(30-05-2009, 05:59 PM)Hawk Wrote: NP Anarchy, maybe you could bring them @ workshop next week-end? I'll also have the SOPMOD with me then...

It's a CCW one ^_^

(03-06-2009, 11:22 PM)Ycare Wrote: Anarchy, quick question about the cheap suppressor: CW or CCW ? Either way is fine, since I need for both, but just wondering if I need to buy a CW one ^^
how many m4/16 mags you have left to sell???
Thanks ! I'll see you on the 14th or 27th on my side ! ^^
(05-06-2009, 11:58 PM)EL Brandoninjapan Wrote: how many m4/16 mags you have left to sell???

Still got the following
- 4x TM Standard Length M4 Lowcap 68rds (Black)
- 2x TM Short Length M4 Lowcap 80rds (Black)
- 4x Kingarms Standard Length M4 Lowcap 68rds with ACM Ranger Pull (Dark Earth)
- 6x Kingarms Standard Length M4 Lowcap 68rds (Dark Earth)
SNIP!!

PACKAGE DEAL! 160,000 for everything including 2 gun bags and a tool box.
PM me if your interested.
2 guns are stage 5 full metal upgrade with magnum motor. batteries not included.
(14-10-2009, 02:35 AM)wezley75 Wrote: [SNIP!!]

PACKAGE DEAL! 160,000 for everything including 2 gun bags and a tool box.
PM me if your interested.
2 guns are stage 5 full metal upgrade with magnum motor. batteries not included.

Is it me or did you just piggyback off another member's thread!?

I'm suspending your account till you respond to me with a decent justification. Mail me on sean@anakchan.com
Im interested in purchasing the
- 4x TM Standard Length M4 Lowcap 68rds (Black)
- 2x TM Short Length M4 Lowcap 80rds (Black)
are they still available?
Thanks