Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For Sale] Various Stuff
Cool, set to sold pending payment
What size is that multicam shirt? Would it properly fit a svelte fellow like me? I'm pretty slim, so I usually wear a US medium.
Heya Aouwra, it's a medium and it should fit you fine. You can have a look b4 deciding
Likewise, I'm interested in the MC shirt medium.

Also, I'd like to take a look at the free MC gear - it's time I got my MC on!!
Sure, I'll bring the Replica MC Combat Shirt and free replica MC stuff on the 23rd for pple to take a look at.
Dug out more items for sale, updated original post
Hey. The 4x TM 68rd Lowcap Short Magazine are 500yen each or for the set?
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
Heya Tobo, they're 500yen each. The standard length one is 68rds and short length ones are 80rds (yes shorter but carries more bb's)
Awesome, I should definitely be at the game on the 23rd, though unfortunately my finances are exceedingly tight this month because of hosting a friend from the states who, despite making over twice as much as me per year didn't think it fitting to compensate me for all the free room and board.
If you want to pass those on to someone else, no problem; probably won't have the money for that shirt until the 1st of next month. Having enough trouble scraping the money togehter for that pistol I swore I'd buy. :\
Hiya - I'd be happy to take a look at the P-90 supressor and mag pouch if you have them with you on Sat... -D
No probs, will bring em Smile

(20-05-2009, 01:55 PM)D-Train Wrote: Hiya - I'd be happy to take a look at the P-90 supressor and mag pouch if you have them with you on Sat... -D
Hey Lionel, I was looking around for you at the end of the game on Sat. but didnt see you. So looks like I still owe you Y3500! Let me know how best i can get that to you, or if at next game... thanks.

Awesome day, btw!
I'd be interested in:
- Star 3x Magnifier
- Laylax Rear Flip-up Sight
but wanna see how they fit first... got time this Saturday?

BUMP! (05/29 15:53)
Man, completely forgot about that shirt.
haha guess i was too busy to remember about it, next game's fine ^_^
thx
(25-05-2009, 05:48 PM)D-Train Wrote: Hey Lionel, I was looking around for you at the end of the game on Sat. but didnt see you. So looks like I still owe you Y3500! Let me know how best i can get that to you, or if at next game... thanks.

Awesome day, btw!