Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSION ABORTED [04/05/2009] CQB Irene
MISSION ABORTED:

Just got an email from the organizers and the CQB Irene for this Saturday, April 5th has been officially canceled. This is due to the sudden decision of the owners of the property.

TKO SOC is looking at several options in regards to those who paid in advance:
1. Arrange for another game and use the fees already paid towards that.
2. Arrange for an informal gathering sometime this weekend or next week and we can handle the reimbursement from there.

reaper
TKO SOC 303rd Logistical Studies Group

=============================================

All,

Thanks to Echo19 for highlighting this, CQB Irene's on 5th April 2009. Please sign up there to represent the TKO team :-

Web: http://www.cqb.jp/ic100/index.html
Rules: http://www.cqb.jp/ic100/reg.html
Map: http://cqb.jp/ic100/1394.html

1) Confirmed attendees are to be provided by Monday next week (30th March 2009)
2) Bank transfer of entrance fees by Monday next week, 3000yen per person OR
3) Pay on game day 4000yen (yes 1000yen cheaper to pay ahead of time) OR
4) Gun barter system (ok even if it's broken, they use them for film sets) :
- 1x M16/M4 variant = 1 person's entry
- 1x AK variant = 1 person's entry
- 1x M60 variant = 3 person's entry
5) In case of bad weather, there is a make-up game on Sunday, April 12th 2009. Entrance fee will be refunded for those who cannot make it to the make-up game.

Since this has been mandated to us, please do one of the following to secure a spot in this game :
1) Bank transfer of 3000yen to Reaper's bank account by 3PM Friday March 27th 2009 (Reaper will PM his bank account details to those who indicate this choice)
2) Confirm to pay 4000yen on game day by end of day Sunday March 29th 2009
3) Confirm to barter a weapon for your entry fee by end of day Sunday March 29th 2009

Attendees
Confirmed and Paid
1) Q - Sean Chan --Paid
2) Echo19 - Tsubasa Kondo --Paid
3) Amazona - Tammy Gonzaga --Paid
4) Anarchy - Lionel Ng --Paid
5) Ghost - Dan Hebberd --Paid
6) WeirdRajah - Ryosuke Magiri --Paid
7) WeirdRani - (Mrs. Ryosuke) --Paid
8) Hawk - Dan Ratiu --Paid
9) Tobo - Tobias Memmott --Paid
10) MikeT - Mike Tokue --Paid
11) Spectre - Tohru --Paid
12) TiFast - Jafe Gilles --Paid

Confirmed and pending payment on game day 4,000 JPY
1) FarEast - James Machin
2) StuHast - Stu Hastings
3) ILoveMyStrat - Dan Silverman
4) Route
5) EL Brandoninjapan - Brandon Nelson
6) Shizzle - Herman Douglas

Unconfirmed and will pay on game day
8) [Tentative] reaper - Da Man

Transportation
anarchy: [Full]
--Rendezvous point: JR Ikebukuro North Exit
--Operators: anarchy, Echo19, tifast, ilovemystrat

El Brandoninjapan: [Full]
--Rendezvous point: Shinagawa
--Operators: El Brandoninjapan, MikeT, Amazona, Hawk

weirdrajah: [Full]
--Rendezvous point: Kawasaki
--Operators: weirdrajah, weirdrani, Tobo, Ghost

spectre: [2 open]
--Rendezvous point: JR Yamate station in Yokohama
--Operators: spectre, FarEast

Q: [Full]
-- Rendezvous point: Ebisu/Meguro
-- Driver: Q
-- Passenger/sleeper: Reaper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TKO Team Rules:
1. Bring all problems and concerns to one of the TKO Team Leaders (reaper, Q or anarchy). One of us will consult with the Irene staff to address any concerns you may have with the event, including problems with players.

2. Have fun!!!

===Indoor Combat Irene Rules and Regulation===
 AEGs and handguns power should not exceed 0.91J if guns exceed to 98.99 m/s the organizer will report it to the authorities.

 Ammunition is limited to white 6mm 0.2g Bio-degradable with a max limit of 600 BBs per game.

 “Goggles” and gloves are required to be worn at all times during the game and when in the game field. The Organizers highly recommend a full face mask/balaclava and head protection in the form of a baseball cap hat or helmet.

 Hits to replica body armor, helmets (MICH type) and body bunkers (shields) do not count.

 -Shields: There are detailed instructions on what constitutes a useable shield, especially if it is home made. For further details please post in the forum.

 Laser sights are not allowed

 Knives are not allowed during the game.

 Freeze Call: Simply calling “FREEZE” will not be treated as a hit as your opponent still has the opportunity to retaliate. The only exception is when your opponent acknowledges the call by calling “HIT”. If your opponent retaliates and you are shot out by your opponent then you are dead and the opponent is safe.

 Friendly Fire: Friendly fire does not count. If you shoot your teammate then you are out and must call the HIT and exit the game. Your teammate is not out and is free to continue playing.

===Terms for Immediate Dismissal from the event:===
 Not following the rules.

 Disobeying staff, judge or field marshal instructions and or orders.

 Anyone causing a fight, abuse or trouble.

 Those who concerned only with winning or losing.

===Miscellaneous Regulations:===
 Avoid running especially inside the battlefield, as there are hazardous areas where one can trip or fall into a sinkhole.

 Be careful and watch your step so as not to bump your head in low clearance areas as and not to trip and fall causing yourself any fatal injuries. The organizer will not take any responsibilities for injuries during the event.

 Do not come to the event dressed in your BDU and/or gear. Please change at the site.

===Game Notes:===
Division of Teams: Teams are divided based on BDU color
 A Team (Light)= Desert type, ACU, DEVGRU
 B Team (Dark)= Green, SWAT
 Teams please coordinate accordingly.

Start of Game:
 The game begins when the organizers shout IRENE. There is to be no shooting before the start signal is given.

Please prepare a red bandana for terrorist games. A red marker will not suffice.

===General Notes:===
 Do not come to the event dressed in your BDU.
Take off your BDU if you go off site.

 Test fire to be performed in your own bag. No test firing into the field or such.

 Do not climb up structures above your height.

 Take all garbage with you.

 Zombies will not be tolerated. Video will be taken of the game and analyzed, if anyone is caught disobeying this rule that person will not be allowed to participate in the next event.

===Schedule:===
0900-0930 [30min] Orientation

0930-1000 [30min] Power-check for all players (Please tune weapons for .91J)

1000-1030 [30min] RECON (1st Game)
For around 10 min. after start, each team can take pictures or check the field including possible dangerous areas, front line structure, secure firing positions. After that, the game official will call "IRENE" at the proper time and game starts.
※Both teams on full-auto.

1030-1040 [10min] Resting Time

1040-1100 [20min] RECON (2nd Game)
For around 10 min. after start, each team can take pictures or check the field including possible dangerous areas, front line structure, secure firing positions. After that, the game official will call "IRENE" (prolly shout out loud?) at the proper time and game starts.

1100-1110 [10min] Resting Time

1110-1130 [20min] ANTI-SNIPER (3rd Game)
Objective is to intercept enemy snipers hidden in the field (possessors of normal sniper rifles, please bring them; however, any rifle can be used instead). Teams will be divided into 'Sniper Team' and 'Main Force'. Sniper Team will go ahead first and hide in the field. Game starts with the IRENE signal. Both teams will be further divided into Alpha and Bravo Squads.
1) Sniper Team - Alpha Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Bravo Squad & Main Force - Bravo Squad.
2) Sniper Team - Bravo Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Alpha Squad & Main Force - Alpha Squad.
3) Main Force - Alpha Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Bravo Squad & Main Force - Bravo Squad.
4) Main Force - Bravo Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Alpha Squad & Main Force - Alpha Squad.
※Main Force on full-auto / Sniper Team on semi-auto.

1130-1140 [10min] Resting Time

1140-1200 [20min] ANTI-SNIPER (4th Game)
Objective is to intercept enemy snipers hidden in the field (possessors of normal sniper rifles, please bring them; however, any rifle can be used instead). Teams will be divided into 'Sniper Team' and 'Main Force'. Sniper Team will go ahead first and hide in the field. Game starts with the IRENE signal. Both teams will be further divided into Alpha and Bravo Squads.
1) Sniper Team - Alpha Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Bravo Squad & Main Force - Bravo Squad.
2) Sniper Team - Bravo Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Alpha Squad & Main Force - Alpha Squad.
3) Main Force - Alpha Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Bravo Squad & Main Force - Bravo Squad.
4) Main Force - Bravo Squad will fight against Sniper Team - Alpha Squad & Main Force - Alpha Squad.
※Main Force on full-auto / Sniper Team on semi-auto.

1200-1300 [60min] Lunch Time
Also collecting the participation fees during lunch time.

1300-1320 [20min] OTHELLO FRONT LINE (5th Game)
Dividing teams into two, positioned in the shape of a diagonal line. (no idea either...)
※Both teams on semi-auto.

1320-1330 [10min] Resting Time

1330-1350 [20min] OTHELLO FRONT LINE (6th Game)
Dividing teams into two, positioned in the shape of a diagonal line. (no idea either...)
※Both teams on semi-auto.

1350-1400 [10min] Resting Time

1400-1425 [25min] CEASE-FIRE PACT COMBAT (7th Game)
It is the usual red & white war (or red & yellow, team-wise I suppose...), except that a 5 min. cease-fire order is issued. One game is divided into '1st half' / '2nd half', with a 5 min. 'cease-fire' break in between. NO SHOTS ARE ALLOWED during the cease-fire break. The people hit during 1st half must return to the hangar, they can fully reload during cease-fire break and rejoin their teams for 2nd half. Their starting position will be at the hangar.
The players alive during cease-fire pact, must secure the front line without replenishing BBs (only initial ammo count). They can fire up to the cease-fire start, but firing afterward (during cease-fire break) means they will be disqualified. Also, players moving more than 5m during cease-fire break will be disqualified too. Should something like that occur, warn them first with "I will shoot you if you move more than 5m!" or "go metoru ijou idou shitara kougeki suru!" (in Japanese), then open fire.

1425-1455 [30min] Resting Time

1400-1425 [25min] CEASE-FIRE PACT COMBAT (8th Game)
It is the usual red & white war, except that a 5 min. cease-fire order is issued. One game is divided into '1st half' / '2nd half', with a 5 min. 'cease-fire' break in between. NO SHOTS ARE ALLOWED during the cease-fire break. The people hit during 1st half must return to the hangar, they can fully reload during cease-fire break and rejoin their teams for 2nd half. Their starting position will be at the hangar.
The players alive during cease-fire pact, must secure the front line without replenishing BBs (only initial ammo count). They can fire up to the cease-fire start, but firing afterward (during cease-fire break) means they will be disqualified. Also, players moving more than 5m during cease-fire break will be disqualified too. Should something like that occur, warn them first with "I will shoot you if you move more than 5m!" or "go metoru ijou idou shitara kougeki suru!" (in Japanese), then open fire.

1520-1530 [10min] Resting Time

1530-1550 [20min] ANTI-TERO (9th Game)
※Terrorist Team: full-auto (can use red bandannas as preferred), select 30 members, climb up to positions less than 10m, unlimited firepower, CANNOT use bunkers or helmets.
※Anti-Tero Team: semi-auto, 300rds limit, CAN use bunkers and helmets (helmet hits safe).

1550-1600 [10min] Resting Time

1600-1620 [20min] ANTI-TERO (10th Game)
※Terrorist Team: full-auto (can use red bandannas as preferred), select 30 members, climb up to positions less than 10 m, unlimited firepower, CANNOT use bunkers or helmets.
※Anti-Tero Team: semi-auto, 300rds limit, CAN use bunkers and helmets (helmet hits safe).

1700- Jan-ken Contest

1800- Wrap-up
Q - I advise that we submit an entry as a team. Perhaps you or one of the other main contributors of TKO can submit a tentative form. Afterwards we can sign up via this thread in accordance with TKO SOP, and 1 week prior to the game we can submit a final entry form.
That's my interpretation of entry procedures (below).

Here's an excerpt from CQB concerning entry procedures:

人数の不確定につきましては、
まず、暫定的な人数でお申し込み下さい。
1週間程度前に、お弁当の発注をしますので、
この時点で、最終的な参加者の確認を行います。
以降の増減に関して、
■増える場合、当日参加扱いになります。
当日払い4000円お弁当なし。
■減る場合、お弁当代(700円)を差し引いて、
当日のチームメイトに返金となります。
■前日キャンセルは、返金できません。
確定人数内での別人の参加は可能です。
※なお、規定人数に達した時点で、早期に締め切る場合もあります。

Here's a direct translation of entry procedures:

In the event that the number of attendees is uncertain,
please submit a tentative number of attendees.
We will be ordering lunch about 1 week prior to the game,
and will perform a final check of the number of participants at is point.
(In other words [IMO] we must submit a final number of participants 1 week prior)

For subsequent changes ([IMO] changes after 1 week prior),
■ If the number of attendees increases, extra attendees will be processed as on-the-day attendance. On-the-day attendance fee is 4000JPY without lunch.
■ If the number of attendees decreases, then attendance fees will be refunded to team members minus the lunch fee of 700JPY on the day day of the game.
■ Cancellation 1 day prior to the game is not refundable.
■ Participant swaps will have no consequences so long as the total number of attendees does not change.

※ In the event that the stipulated number of attendees is achieved (200 attendees), there is a possibility that entry will become closed to any further entrants.

------------

Also, I'm confirmed to go for this game! Put me on the list!!
I'm in Sean!

I'd appreciate a ride if someone has space in his/her car [I'm on Yamanote line, Northen part]

In any case, I'm planning to come for this one
Im in ...its one of the only sites I've never actually played and wanted to!! So sign me up! Need a ride as well please!
Q - Rog, wilco Big Grin

I also need transportation. Will provide navigation and translation services to driver. (*annoying FMJ related anecdotes optional)

Edit: PS - LOC is Sasazuka/Shinjuku vicinity. Will rally to any pickup point in 5km radius. Load is 1 ruck.
I really want to play this one. My wife is due around that time (actually later on in the month) so can I be put down as tentative?
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
Count me in..
(21-02-2009, 01:34 PM)Tobo Wrote: I really want to play this one. My wife is due around that time (actually later on in the month) so can I be put down as tentative?

Wow, congrats! Boy or girl?
Hawk is in too Wink
(21-02-2009, 01:34 PM)Tobo Wrote: I really want to play this one. My wife is due around that time (actually later on in the month) so can I be put down as tentative?

Congrats Toby, you'll be Daddy soon, I wish for a girl He heh...Big Grin

here some videos from Irene games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlgaMMbWH...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yviqum9QC...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTf0RDm6KAs&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpVDm7t-...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd_h5nfXDA&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvGodPkf4...re=related
Update:
Participation fee is 3k.
There is no lunch. (The cake is a lie.)

Also:
(21-02-2009, 10:33 AM)Q Wrote: 2) Echo19 - Rog, wilco (You're kidding right!? That's your name!)? I'm calling your Roger!

Ah, to clarify - I am not Captain Roger Wilco from Space Quest IV (Yes, I just googled that). Cool

Rog, wilco is an abbreviation for "roger that, will comply"
Such language will increasingly become normal once Land Warrior/FFW technology becomes successfully integrated and standardized in the US military. (That's also when everyone gives up imitating Army loadoutsWink)
Yeah i wished for a girl too but its a boy. So iguess thats more work for me. hehe
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
(22-02-2009, 12:19 AM)Echo19 Wrote: Update:
Participation fee is 3k.
There is no lunch. (The cake is a lie.)

Also:
(21-02-2009, 10:33 AM)Q Wrote: 2) Echo19 - Rog, wilco (You're kidding right!? That's your name!)? I'm calling your Roger!

Ah, to clarify - I am not Captain Roger Wilco from Space Quest IV (Yes, I just googled that). Cool

Rog, wilco is an abbreviation for "roger that, will comply"
Such language will increasingly become normal once Land Warrior/FFW technology becomes successfully integrated and standardized in the US military. (That's also when everyone gives up imitating Army loadoutsWink)

Hi Echo19,

So am I able to get your full name pls? It was one of the requirements in signing up for the TKO Forum.

Thx!
Q
Profile has been updated with legit full name!
(22-02-2009, 08:55 AM)Echo19 Wrote: Profile has been updated with legit full name!

Much appreciated mate Big Grin. Domo domo!!