Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invited Game (Peacemaker) - Battle City Union - 30/11/2008
are there BBs onsite to purchase?

or can someone pick me up a biggggg bag or two and ill pay em back?
i just realized i dont have any
(29-11-2008, 11:15 AM)wagonofdoom Wrote: are there BBs onsite to purchase?

or can someone pick me up a biggggg bag or two and ill pay em back?
i just realized i dont have any

No worries, the field sells them.
know how much a bag and quantity by any chance?

trying to figure out how much to brings
if 0.20g they should hang out in groups of 1,700; 0.25g -> 1,500... approx.
ugh, i wish i had time to go to tam tam....oh well.

see you all tomorrow
Lionel please remember to bring some boots for me or ill be playing in my socks. THANKYOU!

See you all tomorrow.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
Late request, Hey is there space in anymore cars?. I would love a ride.
Also is anyone taking the train
?.
(29-11-2008, 04:22 PM)wagonofdoom Wrote: know how much a bag and quantity by any chance?

trying to figure out how much to brings

They're 1000yen for 1700bb's
Hey Guys,

I missed the fun today, really want to play with PMC guys as well,
I make up next time and I'll make sure I am off to work that day,
Indoor game will be my first time so looking forward to it..
neither change to outdoor is okay...see you soon..14 Dec...Smile
Just found out the work Christmas party is on the 13th which means I will be in no state to play in on the 14th so I'm going to have to pull out. Let me know if anyone is going to attend any open games.
(30-11-2008, 06:56 PM)FarEast Wrote: Just found out the work Christmas party is on the 13th which means I will be in no state to play in on the 14th so I'm going to have to pull out. Let me know if anyone is going to attend any open games.

Somehow I think this post is meant to be for the other thread - the IBF indoor game one. Anyhow understood, I'll take your name off that game.
Well Im alive at least.

The games that i did play yesurday were some of the best ive ever played. Despite puking up my gutts all day i had a rather great time.
It turns out that it was a bad combination or beer,no sleep and ryosukes dog kissing me and giving me a stomach infection. Im almost recoverd now so dont worry (not that you would anyway).
To those of you who were fortunate to ride in the car with me...I'm sorry and to weirdrajah does your dog still have my toothbrush?

Lionel: thankyou so much for the boots and DPM vest you gave me yesturday. They're super!
Hi>all

That was great game I have ever played with I pretty much enjoyed it, just on way back home and there is crazy trafic jam almost makes me a sleep, and killing me Smile

Toby>

thats good to hear you recovered, and I apologized my piky dog lick your mouth to get you stamach infection, and I also feeling not very well today feel like as same as you yesterday maybe my dog did it to me same thing lastnight then
and I think she got your toothblush if you cannot find one! dont worry I will find you one!! and make sure it is clean
haha
its ok mate . Ill buy a new toothbrush today. Hope you feel better soon and dont worry about it becasue i should'nt have been kissing piky dogs anyway.
Tongue message too short