Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invited Game (Peacemaker) - Battle City Union - 30/11/2008
(26-11-2008, 11:46 AM)wagonofdoom Wrote: i wanna go (its grant)
but im bringing a chick, and she needs a weapon....anyone able to lend her something? Mp7, Mp5...somthing small or whatevr

Heya I've got a spare MP5 she could use, just need to charge the batteries. Pls provide name, contact number and mail to confirm.

Here's a link to Navitime (in JP) btw Yokota Air Base and BCU (You've been to this field b4) which might help :
http://www.navitime.co.jp/?orv=501695548...=&ldmkAdd1=
Just received communication that we're allowed 15 participants from our side. 4 spots left ^_^
Thanks for the link for the driver's license. Will see to it once I get to bring my license here.
(26-11-2008, 01:24 AM)Tobo Wrote: "Gunner has unlimited BBs, 2 gunners per team max"

I'll be one of them!
OK THIS JUST IN!!!

JSDF + astig + marines

want to know if they can join this game.

I don't think the gunner positions are fixed, we'll find out on game day. Wink
Haha Katsu from PMC just asked me how many of us were Japanese

Here was the breakdown of our Global Task Force (confirmed and tentative combined, in no particular discriminatory order) :

2 Japanese
3 English
1 Jamaican
3 Philipino
2 American
1 New Zealander
1 Malaysian
2 Unknown (tifast and Hawk)
(26-11-2008, 05:17 PM)anarchy Wrote: Haha Katsu from PMC just asked me how many of us were Japanese

Here was the breakdown of our Global Task Force (confirmed and tentative combined, in no particular discriminatory order) :

2 Japanese
3 English
1 Jamaican
3 Philipino
2 American
1 New Zealander
1 Malaysian
2 Unknown (tifast and Hawk)

If the mother tongue/nationality, then add Romanian for Hawk...
...but I can do just as good in English & Japanese
HEY! whos the 3rd Englishman?
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
Roger that Hawk. ^_^

Tobo, Chuckles is. Mate of mine from work who's just been sucked over into the dark side.
well well well. thats great.

what about Ghost? he only pretends to be from New Zealand.
Well Tobo, I guess you now have someone else to harrass in regards to wearing DPM Big Grin
Funny, I was considering whether or not I should go with the crowd with Multicam or Marpat, or see if I could pick up some DPM at some point :-)
Quick Update

All attendees (12 pple) in the confirmed list have been signed up.

We have been alotted the 15 places anyway so 3 spots still open up till game day for those who are still keen.

-Anarchy
Hey Toby,

I thought You, Mark kaboom and FarEast, so you mean there's a 4th one
Englishman coming..I'm from Maharlika Island. the land of promise...
he heh...Rolleyes

Hey Hazard,

If you have your Local Driver's License you can change it here to Japanese D.L.,provided you need your Local Driver's receipt, at least 3 months of driving in your country, some 3,ooo yen fee,other documents, a 10 question test and an actual driving test either you wanted it an automatic or manual driving...so hope you can get one soon...
that's all...
welll mark kaboom is no longer among us. he moved back to UK
so there is only 3 of us now. But Ghost was born in England so doesnt that make him a loyal subject of the queen?
Also as part of the British common wealth they still recognise the queen as thier Sovereign.

Any way this weekend is a no go for me .....to many things to do. Will see you all on the Dec game though.
Roger that SWP ^_^
Cheers bro, parents and brother are coming out for Christmas so i need to organise a ski trip and alot of other stuff.