Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invited Game (Peacemaker) - Battle City Union - 30/11/2008
oh okay I got it! thanks
and please ignore that the one email I sent to you at last then.
Lionel, 50/50 at the moment for this one will know once i have spoken to the wife. Is Toru attending or is there another car i can jump in??
(25-11-2008, 03:20 PM)anarchy Wrote: Hey Folks,

We've been invited by the nice PMC folks to join a private game hosted by a team called Peacemaker at Battle City Union on the 30th.

So I'll be switching this public game thread into that one. I'll update the original post with the details and acknowledge everyone who's signed up (which looks to be quite a few people)

Stay tuned...
-Anarchy
Uh, while it would be nice to play in BCU again, it might be a problem for the guys I invited since it seems to be harder to get to BCU than No9.

Will keep you posted.
Tongue 
(23-11-2008, 12:49 PM)Tobo Wrote: YAY!!! thankyou so much mate
How much do you want for them?

You can have them for free mate. You can buy me a drink if you feel bad about it Tongue
(25-11-2008, 05:06 PM)FarEast Wrote: Lionel, 50/50 at the moment for this one will know once i have spoken to the wife. Is Toru attending or is there another car i can jump in??

Yeap Tohru's going, should still have space in car. Get in touch with him about the ride.
Quote:Uh, while it would be nice to play in BCU again, it might be a problem for the guys I invited since it seems to be harder to get to BCU than No9.

Will keep you posted.

Heya Hazard,

Ok have put you in the tentative side. I'm afraid Tohru won't be able to take that many people. Have you considered renting a car? Also if you are 4 people, might make sense to take a taxi from the closest station.

-Anarchy
Ok folks, new game information is up, pls have a look.

Make sure you go through the game rules that the organizers Peacemaker have setup as there will not be a morning briefing in the interest of saving time for more trigger happy fun.

In the event of rain, the game will be canceled. Announcement will be made 1 day earlier.

Finally pls prepare your own lunch.

-Anarchy
"Gunner has unlimited BBs, 2 gunners per team max"

I'll be one of them!
OK THIS JUST IN!!!

JSDF + astig + marines

want to know if they can join this game.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
(26-11-2008, 01:24 AM)Tobo Wrote: "Gunner has unlimited BBs, 2 gunners per team max"

I'll be one of them!
OK THIS JUST IN!!!

JSDF + astig + marines

want to know if they can join this game.

thanks tobo!

i shot out mails to everyone just now ill have to wait until morning for replies... no promises thoughConfused
Hmm would definitely like to accommodate but seeing how this isn't our own game, not sure if there's that much space. Once the confirmed list of attendees comes up, I'll check with the folks over at PMC.

Cheers,
-Lionel
Status report:
One backed out due to work schedules, so that leaves 3. If another one backs out we can get into Tohru's car. As much as I would like to rent a car, I'm not licensed to drive here (would like to try though. Can anyone give me tips on how to get a license?).
After several password resets -> note do not try to confirm via iphone and then log in using a PC web browser, does not like that. I would very much like to play. I am gonna take the train so if anyone wants to split a cab let me know.

Name: Herman Douglas
Contact e-mail:herman.douglas@gmail.com
Contact Phone Number:080-3037-1481

Yeah!
(26-11-2008, 09:41 AM)Hazard Wrote: ... As much as I would like to rent a car, I'm not licensed to drive here (would like to try though. Can anyone give me tips on how to get a license?).

I'll explain you all the details when we meet Sunday Wink
(26-11-2008, 09:41 AM)Hazard Wrote: Status report:
One backed out due to work schedules, so that leaves 3. If another one backs out we can get into Tohru's car. As much as I would like to rent a car, I'm not licensed to drive here (would like to try though. Can anyone give me tips on how to get a license?).

If you currently have a valid non-JP driver license, you can possible transfer it : http://www.globalcompassion.com/driving.htm
Hi all

So who am I taking to BCU on 30th Sunday?
As I understood now is Tobo, and Ghost?
If so there is no more space in my car then..

Hi Lionel
Would you please update this

Thanks
WeirdRajah

[EDIT Anarchy] Updated
i wanna go (its grant)
but im bringing a chick, and she needs a weapon....anyone able to lend her something? Mp7, Mp5...somthing small or whatevr
(26-11-2008, 11:22 AM)WeirdRajah Wrote: Hi all

So who am I taking to BCU on 30th Sunday?
As I understood now is Tobo, and Ghost?
If so there is no more space in my car then..

Hi Lionel
Would you please update this

Thanks
WeirdRajah

I've got an open space in my car leaving from the Ikebukuro area for anyone who's interested.

-Anarchy
(26-11-2008, 12:29 PM)anarchy Wrote: I've got an open space in my car leaving from the Ikebukuro area for anyone who's interested.

-Anarchy

As it looks like WeirdRajah's APC is @ full capa, Hawk would like to join the Ikebukuro squadron. What time should I be there?