Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invited Game (Peacemaker) - Battle City Union - 30/11/2008
I'm interested in joining if a complete newbie is ok. Any space in the Ikebukero car?

Name: Selby Thorpe
Contact Number: 090-6522-3841
Contact Email: selbythorpe@gmail.com

[EDIT by Anarchy : Signed up along with car ride, will pm with meeting details]
here are my coordinates:

(Ikebukuro car pool if possible)

Name: Giles
Contact Number: 080 55289484
Contact Email: braxenk@yahoo.com

thanks!

Hey Toby

I have a space just for you other guy that he was going to and he cancelled so u will be able to fitting in my vehicle no problem
and my Mrs might come along but not sure yet

Hi Anarchy
How long I should give you a notice before the game reservation shut! whether my wife is coming to this game or not, and I am coming so count me in !!
Hey Guys,

Tammy nator is back, loses at GAIA cup Fuji City,whew!! wait up I need a car pool I'm coming from Shinagawa Eki or nearby Takanawa, any room for a car..
Name : Tammy
Contact No: 080-5455-7860
Contact Email: tammy.gonzaga@yahoo.com
tammy.gonzaga@ezweb.ne.jp

[EDIT by Anarchy : Signed you up]
(24-11-2008, 08:33 AM)WeirdRajah Wrote: Hey Toby

I have a space just for you other guy that he was going to and he cancelled so u will be able to fitting in my vehicle no problem
and my Mrs might come along but not sure yet

Hi Anarchy
How long I should give you a notice before the game reservation shut! whether my wife is coming to this game or not, and I am coming so count me in !!

Hi Anarchy She is coming but she is not going to be in game she is just observing the our fight lol

and I have just 1more space in my car from Kawasaki but, I had an accident from lastmonth, and my doctor told me to not driving at late night which mean I will have to leave the game a little bit earlier than normal gaming time sometime around 3, or 4
Or you can let me drive in late night and we go like this
"Highway to the hell!!"

Thanks Smile
Ryosuke
I am also thinking to join only for the first part of the day, and I'm pretty close to Kawasaki (living near Keikyu Kamata/Zoshiki).

Do you think I could fit in your car Ryosuke?

Daniel (Hawk)
Oh, and no highways to any hell pleeeeease lol
Hi Amazona, and Hawk I am very sorry to tell you that I have only 1 more seat left and it is going to be very packed 4 people with full equipment I lives in kawasaki which very near yokohama, and tokyo setagaya-side of kawasaki so(so far away from kawasaki-sta would prefer coming to Komazawa daigaku-sta on Tokyu Denentoshi-line) if any of you close to setagaya, or R246 I can pick you on way up

Thank you
Ryosuke
Maybe I have an idea. If Hawk need to leave early and Ryosuke is driving back early and I really dont mind if I stay till end or go early. But if I could get a ride BACK with someone else then we can trade places for return journey. But Its really up to you guys. Like I said I dont mind either way. Just as long as there isnt any Highway to Helling.

OK heres my confirmation:

Name : Toby
Contact No: 080-5420-1804
Contact Email: chickenpusher@hotmail.com
iamchickenpusher@ezweb.ne.jp

[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
I'm in. If there is a ride up for grabs too, please count me in Lionel Smile

I have 3 newbies with me, contact info is same as mine. I hope we could get a ride, it would be too bad for the newbies if they have to commute to the site.

Name: Norman (Hazard), Voltaire, Web, Joe
Contact number: 080-3758-9958
Contact e-mail: norman.p@i.softbank.jp

I think Ronald confirmed with you directly.

Regarding lunch, is it included with the 3,000 Yen game fee or separate?

I hope we can get details on a ride soon.

We are all coming from Yokohama BTW...
Today I met Giles and we did some nice shopping together. I'd say I'm ready now to join the event.

As tentative:
Name: Daniel Ratiu (Hawk)
Contact Number: 080-3361-4478 (Softbank) 090-2075-8493 (AU)
Contact E-mail: daniratiu@yahoo.com; daniel-ratiu@softbank.ne.jp

Will have to leave around (or a bit after) noon so if Ryosuke could give me a ride back when he leaves that would be awesome.
Also opened to any options of going there in the morning... I can travel to any stations not-so-far-away!

Thanks Ryosuke,

Alright, I'll give way to all the newbies the car seat..Angel
Go for it...No worries...see you...Big Grin see me.
(24-11-2008, 11:32 PM)Hawk Wrote: Today I met Giles and we did some nice shopping together. I'd say I'm ready now to join the event.

As tentative:
Name: Daniel Ratiu (Hawk)
Contact Number: 080-3361-4478 (Softbank) 090-2075-8493 (AU)
Contact E-mail: daniratiu@yahoo.com; daniel-ratiu@softbank.ne.jp

Will have to leave around (or a bit after) noon so if Ryosuke could give me a ride back when he leaves that would be awesome.
Also opened to any options of going there in the morning... I can travel to any stations not-so-far-away!

Hello Hawk

I can give you a ride now but I am not going to leave a game around noon maybe sometime after 4pm or something... if you are still okay with it. please let me know
(25-11-2008, 09:10 AM)WeirdRajah Wrote: Hello Hawk
I can give you a ride now but I am not going to leave a game around noon maybe sometime after 4pm or something... if you are still okay with it. please let me know

Thanks a bunch Ryosuke, I will adjust my return time then.
Please let me know the rendez-vous point, the most convenient to you.
I will have only rifle case and medium-sized back-pack.
Hey Folks,

We've been invited by the nice PMC folks to join a private game hosted by a team called Peacemaker at Battle City Union on the 30th.

So I'll be switching this public game thread into that one. I'll update the original post with the details and acknowledge everyone who's signed up (which looks to be quite a few people)

Stay tuned...
-Anarchy