Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FOUND] WTB: Red dot sight
Looking for a cheapish red dot sight. Shape doesn´t really matter as long as i works as it should, though EOTech or Aimpoint replicas are prefered. But then again, beggars can´t choosers... Wink
I have a Hurricane 553 which is one of the "best" eotech replica there is, I think people will agree on this. But because of it's original price, I wouldn't call it "cheapish" since I'll still sell it around 10,000.

I have another red dot I'm selling which is a BSA Optics, American company but made in USA, slightly lesser quality than the Hurricane one I'd say, and I'd sell definitely half the price of the Hurricane.

What's your price range?
Since I'm a poor student at the moment, somewhere around 3-4000 Yen would be the limit, unfortunately... Still need to buy extra mags (probably highcap Confused ) for the gun as well.
Sorry to possibly steal sales from members, last time I was there, echigoya had a nice replica Aimpoint for about 4000. Works great so far.
King of Questions
If you have a credit card or paypal account, there a number of online stores that sell red dots for $20 to $30, many of which are the same as the ones in Echigoya (just not marked up!).
No you guys are right, what I have is not suited for his needs, probably more luck buying on Redwolf or going to Echigoya.
Thanks for all the help guys, but in the end I bought one from Ebay Tongue
(18-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Killen_med_skorna Wrote: Thanks for all the help guys, but in the end I bought one from Ebay Tongue

Cool, what style did you go for?
T-1 style with La rue style QD mount. The reason I bought it from eBay? 40 bucks including shipping. Cheapest I was able to find!
(18-05-2012, 11:26 PM)Killen_med_skorna Wrote: T-1 style with La rue style QD mount. The reason I bought it from eBay? 40 bucks including shipping. Cheapest I was able to find!

Cool, good price to! Gonna look sweet on that CQB-R.
@Killen_med_skorna, have you found what you're looking for? If so can you please update your original post subject as per forum guidelines?

Cheers,
Q
Sorry, done!