Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TM EBB M4 Hi Cap Mag Disassembly
Anyone know how to properly take apart a EBB M4 Hi Cap mag from TM? I have a jammed one I'm trying to fix, but I can't seem to open up the case. I removed the bottom screw, but the internals aren't separating from the shell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just tried, and all you do is unscrew the screw on the bottom, invert it, and it should pop right out.
I went so far as to take the entire mag apart, but now I can't get it back together as a couple of the internal parts for the cut-off mechanism popped out and I am not sure where they fit. Will have to dig up the manual and hope they are in there Smile
I figured out where the extra pieces went and got it back together. Smile
(30-04-2012, 02:37 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: I just tried, and all you do is unscrew the screw on the bottom, invert it, and it should pop right out.
I went so far as to take the entire mag apart, but now I can't get it back together as a couple of the internal parts for the cut-off mechanism popped out and I am not sure where they fit. Will have to dig up the manual and hope they are in there Smile
I figured out where the extra pieces went and got it back together. Smile

Sorry, forgot to add it was a hi cap version. It has a the same screw on the bottom as the mid caps, but when I remove it, the internals are still stuck inside. I can see inside there are a few BB's jammed in the wheel area, one of them is stretching the casing, so that might be the issue, but the top looks like it won't bend to accommodate simple removal of the internal parts.
Ahh, yeah, that would change things Smile
I don't own any hi-caps so can't help you there. Sorry.
Ok, figured it out. It's pretty much just like the mid caps, remove the screw and pull out, just takes a bit more force. Was worried I was gonna crack it, but if you get your nail or something thin between the metal and plastic at the top you can pry it out.