Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CANCELLED] FTT - 10th March - Village 1
Sorry for the late notice everyone, this was post on Facebook already couple of weeks ago so most of you probably already signed up, but just in case, here it is:

VILLAGE 1

It's a huge field, so let's get big numbers out to this game!

Please note that this field does not provide lunch or rentals.

Please use the sign-up sheet found here.

[BOOKING DETAILS]

Organizer: FTT
Date: Saturday, 10 March, 2012
Time: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Address: Chiba-Ken, Yotsukaido Shi, Yoshioka 1163
Access Map: http://www.village-one.org/page016.html
Larger Area Map: http://www.village-one.org/page024.html
GPS: 35.643801, 140.20591

Cost: TBA
Lunch: No Lunch Provided. Please bring your own.

ゲームの詳細
オーガナイザー:FTT
日付:2012年03月10日、日曜日
時間:午前8時~午後6時
場所:Village 1
フィールドの住所:千葉県四街道市吉岡1163
アクセス:http://www.village-one.org
GPS: E140°12分35.6秒 N35°38分30.5秒
料金:未発表

Fields impose strict cancellation policies on organizers, and with good reason as no-shows will cause fields loss of income. We are propagating their policies to our players. We ask that players consider schedules carefully before confirming attendance. If you cancel after the specified deadline, please be prepared to pay the full attendance fee.

フィールドの取消規定が厳しくなったのに伴い、オーガナイザーとして一定の決まりを作ります。スケジュールをよく確認した上で予約をしてください。締め切り後のキャンセル​​​​はゲーム参加費を徴収しますので、ご了承ください。

[TRANSPORTATION / 移動手段]

Please work together to sort out transportation. Let's try to carpool and share taxis, etc. The field is not walking distance form the station. The closest station is Chishorodai ( 千城台駅 )

Please sign up here if you're interested!

Thank you and see you soon!
I'm in if I can at least get a ride from the station. I could also meet at another station if there is space in anyone's car.
I'm in the same situation buddy, my usual car rental spot if already out of cars Sad
(01-03-2012, 03:59 PM)Ycare Wrote: We have started to make fall bookings. It's a huge field, so let's get big numbers out to this game!

Fall bookings? What continent do you live on? Tongue
Hi Ycare .  How are you getting along?
And Drifter too.
Village1 ,
I'll can pick you up by car at  Minami-Funabashi or Nishi-Funabashi,
on MUSASHINO-LINE teminal station.

Yah, you know, I think this is not the best  way for you, it's little bit far from AKABANE.      This plan might be the final option.

You 'll can catch MUSASHINO LINE at Minami-Urawa, bit north of Akabane. 1time of transfer.   And about40min, just ride to that station.

When you seems you cannot be pickking up near Akabane by any other guys,  then,  mail me. 
Don't worry about if it's OK or not necessary.

So, for Drifter, same time, I'll can pick you up at FUNABASHI or Nishi-Funabashi station , you'll can straight coming by YOKOSUKA-line from Yokohama. If you can come there.
Sometimes, hard running, Oftentimes slow mover
(02-03-2012, 12:50 AM)Naka hireman jp Wrote: So, for Drifter, same time, I'll can pick you up at FUNABASHI or Nishi-Funabashi station , you'll can straight coming by YOKOSUKA-line from Yokohama. If you can come there.

Funabashi station sounds good Naka, what time should I plan to meet you there?
Thanks a lot Naka! Actually my wife managed to find a rental in the end so I'm good on my side, I can even take a couple of people from the north of Tokyo if needs be! Smile
(01-03-2012, 11:37 PM)chaos Wrote:
(01-03-2012, 03:59 PM)Ycare Wrote: We have started to make fall bookings. It's a huge field, so let's get big numbers out to this game!

Fall bookings? What continent do you live on? Tongue

lol sorry, that's from the copy paste I think Wink
OK, Drifter wellcome! Ycare seems have fixed, then can you come Tsudanuma (津田沼) next to Funabashi, also one-time ride no transfer. There is no need to get off Funabashi cause Ycare will other ride.

There are train schedule as follows,

10th May, Departure 05:39AM  Yokohama Stn.
Yokosuka-line Airport Narita issue(横須賀線 エアポート成田)  via Tokyo st.
It'll go straight to Tsudanuma, 06:40AM arrival.

Then, get on my car together, To Village 1  45min. from there.
By the way, Drifter, did you have sighed in FTT page, already?
And you'll accept this plan when you mail me your cell phone Num.

There is next one at 06:02 AM from Yokohama, but I think little bit late.

Sometimes, hard running, Oftentimes slow mover
I would love to join you guys sometime. I just got done a 9 week run (1 rain out so I went to Echigoya). I will be leaving the area on Thursday for a few weeks. I'll look you guys up when I get back.

Out,
Gravy
Unfortunately I'll be overseas on business again. Sad
Cancelled due to rain.
Sorry to hear that guys...