Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Min Age on airsoft fields...
Hi All...and happy new year...
I've been out of the game for a couple years...will be nice to see some of the old faces again.

I;m getting my PTW back in shape...Dodgy and giving it a bit of a facelift...

I seem to recall that the minimum age for airsoft in some prefectures being 10 yo (was it Chiba or Saitama?)...is that still the case?

Any experience/insights on this...my oldest is almost 11 now and has the bug...I told him years ago the age was 10, I hope that's still accurate Tongue
Happy new year.
My understanding is that public games in Chiba and Saitama are any age as long as a parent is present and you sign a release (some fields may not require this). Tokyo is more stringent, and won't allow under 18.

Private games depend on the organizer. I think TKO in the past has said that they don't want minors playing, but maybe that has changed. Best to ask on a game by game basis.

My son is 13 and has been out a few times, and my 9 year old daughter is keen as well. Hopefully we will see you in the field some time Smile
(03-01-2012, 07:42 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Happy new year.
My understanding is that public games in Chiba and Saitama are any age as long as a parent is present and you sign a release (some fields may not require this). Tokyo is more stringent, and won't allow under 18.

Private games depend on the organizer. I think TKO in the past has said that they don't want minors playing, but maybe that has changed. Best to ask on a game by game basis.

My son is 13 and has been out a few times, and my 9 year old daughter is keen as well. Hopefully we will see you in the field some time Smile
Thanks for that...good to hear on Saitama and Chiba...even better than my recollection...
...shame about the TKO games...