Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLD] TM SCAR-L, KA TROY M7A1
I've decided that I want to sell my SCAR, and my Troy M4 in order to fund my Mk18 Project.

I will add photos soon.

TM SCAR-L:

-Snake skin paint job (There's a picture of it fully rigged out in the Pictures Thread)
-Bought a CQB barrel for it with a barrel extended, so you can switch between a CQB SCAR and the Standard SCAR length barrel.
-Shoots at 94 m/s
-Used it for 3+ games, so it does have a few minor scratches.
-Includes 8.4v NiMh battery.
Price: Y25,000

King Arms Troy M7A1:

-Only used it once for a CQB game.
-Includes 11.1v LiPo.
-Includes 3 Midcap magazines.
Price: Y15,000

If you're interested or have questions let me know.
These are also up for trade for a TM M4 SOPMOD/SOCOM EBB.

Thanks,
Zero
Hey Zero,
Is this the same SCAR that you have mentioned on here?
The one with the rail issues mentioned in this thread...
http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php?tid=1508

And the wobbly barrel mentioned here?
http://www.tkoverkill.com/showthread.php...6#pid14236

Were you able to get these issues sorted or is it something the buyer would have to deal with?
The barrel is fixed, thanks to the new CQB/Std Barrel from Laylax I got - the things solid now.

As for the rail, no it's not fixed. So yes, the dealer will have to deal with that. The only reason why I haven't bothered fixing it is because I switched to an EOTECH 553 (the QD type) which fits, as well as the Marui offset high-mount for aimpoints, which also fits - and because I only use these 2 optics, there was no need for me to get it fixed.
Cool, KiwiGlen is in the market for a SCAR so I will have him check this thread.
thanks ginga, appreciate it.
UPDATE: I'm going to be around Echigoya tomorrow, and I'm going to ask them to send the SCAR in to get a new Upper Receiver.
King Arms Troy M7A1 held for Donperi

Update on the SCAR, I just sent it in to Echigoya today. Should be back in 3 weeks or so.