Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WANTED] MP5K Selector Plate
Anyone have an old mp5k lying around? The selector plate on my MP5K is broken and I've been looking for months and I can't find a store who sells them.
U're in luck...I can give you an MP5 with a crashed gearbox. It's basically used for spare parts.
Thanks! Is it an MP5 or mp5K. They have different selector plates, the mp5k is the hard one to find.
i used to make my own selector plate for mp5k. you can mold it from silicone and use super strong resins. and just transfer the plate. you can reinforce it with thin steel inside. you can get the materials in tokyu hands. Elastosil M 8012 for silicone, and procast 212 for resin.
(21-11-2011, 09:08 AM)lifes26 Wrote: Thanks! Is it an MP5 or mp5K. They have different selector plates, the mp5k is the hard one to find.
I have no idea Big Grin. It looks like an MP5A4HG but has a light in the front guard.
Thanks Q, its not the one I'm looking for.

Actually the selector plate is intact, it is the conduction plate that is broken.
I have two MP5Ks and both of them have the same problem. It is my stupidity in the takedown of the gun that broke them both.