Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recoil Shock M4 compatible lower receivers
So my TM RECCE took a nasty fall, and now has a crack in the lower receiver, allowing the buffer tube and all the junk in it to pop out. I obviously need a new lower receiver, so I wanted to know which ones are compatible? I could probably try and order a replacement from TM, but I also found these from First Factory: http://www.laylax.com/SHOP/metal.html

Anyone have any other recommendations?
Wow, that must have been a nasty fall! First I have heard of a broken body on the new EBB guns.

Those Laylax list everything but the RECCE. I wonder if there is anything different about the RECCE body? Maybe a mail to Laylax would be the best way to go... PM me if you want some help with a mail that you can send them to ask (in case you don't have access to a Japanese friend that you are happy to ask to translate toy gun mails Smile )

Sorry for your loss Drifter, I know you love that gun.
Yeah I was looking at the Laylax site, and wondering that myself. Not sure how long these have been available, but maybe they just didn't update the page or something. Over at this website http://www.fortress-web.com/SHOP/110821-layngm4mrf.html it looks like they have it listed as part of the compatible rifles. Now that I have easy access to see the insides of my REECE Tongue It doesn't look much different to other pics and videos online. I can't imagine TM redesigned the lower receiver for the RECCE.

I might head down to Echigoya or somewhere closer with a friend to as a few questions. Anyone know how much Echigoya would pay for installing a lower receiver?
Hi, Drifter. These questions are fixed?
Seems too late, it was 2011. I'll can call & ask anyshops, when you want to know about airsoft things.Wink
Sometimes, hard running, Oftentimes slow mover
Thanks for the offer Naka, but the gun is all fixed up now. Might ask for help in the future though, lol.
Did that mechbox we found you on Auction work out OK Drifter?
(26-01-2012, 01:50 AM)GingaNinga Wrote: Did that mechbox we found you on Auction work out OK Drifter?

Worked out perfect, thank god all recoil M4's use essentially the exact same mechbox. It was funny, cause the when the guys at Echigoya saw it, they were kind of surprised. Apparently getting one from TM is like pulling teeth, so they wondered how I got mine Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
(26-01-2012, 01:26 AM)Drifter Wrote: Thanks for the offer Naka, but the gun is all fixed up now. Might ask for help in the future though, lol.

Ha,ha,ha, OK, fixed.Big Grin
By the way, Drifter, Do you know how Castleheart was? He mailed me on last friday,"How can I go DSK" Then I returned mail to him, but I don't know he could go there or ・・・? He said,I will from YOKOTA Base of US.
Did he emergency Deperture from Japan????
Sometimes, hard running, Oftentimes slow mover