Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kill House
here is the requested picture you asked me wesley Cool this is tjust the outside of the kill house ill research for more pic of the inside pic of the hotel

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30

Shot at 2011-09-30
Woah what's the story behind these pictures? Is this a real field or just an old building you were playing at?

And what's with the blue sneakers? Don't quite match with the rest of the uniform. Tongue
Real field.
Proof link: http://sabagee.com/ Smile

Our team and NAG-FIL team are going there next month.

Blog and video http://ameblo.jp/field-to/
Aliis inserviendo consumor.
Looks like an interesting place. They have an overnight plan: one night, two-days, two meals for 9,900 yen. I wonder what that would cost without the meals. Let us know how it goes Surgeon.

Found this vid that shows it a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7xMpvHI91o
Looks like a fun mix of indoor and outdoor. Nice find guys!
Dung it's super far, but it looks freaking awesome... sigh, I still have that dream where a group of like 15~20 of us go on for a road trip to a nice field such as this, sleep (hotel in winter, camping in summer) over there and spend 2 days of pure super-tiring-fun.
Nice, saw this advertised in an airsoft mag. Looks like a cool place from the pics. I would be down to go out there someday if we went as a group. Would take some planning though, but it might be worth it.
Yeah, a group of 10 or 12 would be cool. They have the facilities for spending the night, so would just be a matter of getting there.
Anyone want to do it in November?
I will let you know when we arrange the date. It will be great to meet you guys there.
Aliis inserviendo consumor.
(01-10-2011, 04:19 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Yeah, a group of 10 or 12 would be cool. They have the facilities for spending the night, so would just be a matter of getting there.
Anyone want to do it in November?

I was actually planning to take time off in Nov for a vacation or something, this would be a cool way to spend a couple of days. I'm down if we can hook up enough people and work out transport.
i saw this site in arms magazine several months ago, and ive always wanted to go. i heard that there is a hotel 1 km away from the site. since its Nagano, its definitely an overnight stay. the owner is pretty lenient about the site and you can even break glasses or kick down doors. then again i think it will be a safety issue, as well as for the climbing (it does look fun though, but no point in getting into an accident especially in nagano). it would be a dream game for me too if alot of us can go for overnight. not november though. december looks good for me.
I'm still working on a big project at work which might go live in November, not sure yet when, but if I'm free that weekend, yes, definitely up to the challenge!
btw, thanks for uploading the pics marco!
well it will be an honor for me if you could play with us guyz! by the way that pic is just a small part of the site hoping to lock and load with you guyz
PM to marco sent as we start the process of organizing a weekend-game all the way to there.
We have a facebook poll to decide a date. Check it out to let us know if you are interested in this event.