Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'TKoverKill' the movie
I estimate the shooting to take 3-4 hours so if we start in the morning we can get it done by lunch and play some games in the after noon.

I'm quite busy atm with other projects but I intend to start shooting this before it starts getting cold. Expect late October. I would appreciate some help arranging the field. As a thank you to the owners I could always do some promo work free of charge for their website. That's usually the standard here in Japan.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
for added props, IF it all works out, i'll have my riot shield done by then. hopefully Smile
King of Questions
Tobo, time permitting, I'll be happy to help with behind the scenes activities. Let me know.
I recall a video shoot happening at a game in January. What ever happened to that project, does anyone know?

Let us know about dates and times and hopefully it all comes together.

As a thought, would you have to do this at a field. If no one actually shoots BBs you could do this at an isolated park in the hills somewhere couldn't you? Not actually firing anything might be better as you could use some of the battle audio and then add your gunshots in post.

If there were NO BBs and no batteries, etc, then you would just be filming an independent film and could do it almost anywhere that doesn't have people hanging around. Could save you some money.

Just a thought.
Either way, sounds like fun.
(14-09-2011, 08:31 AM)GingaNinga Wrote: I recall a video shoot happening at a game in January. What ever happened to that project, does anyone know?

I remember that video shoot, took about half the day. Got some nice photos from it, but I don't know what happened to the video.

I like the idea of just going to a secluded area, but if we want to use smoke bombs and stuff I'm not sure that will work. Still, I'm up for anything. Any excuse to kit up.
It's still being worked on.