Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] [NON-TKO, Sat 8th Oct] BB Jungle
Eeeh... hello there, where you already registered on the Facebook event? We are getting seriously full here, the title of the post is now [Closed]. Please let us know!
Also: ANYONE NEEDING RENTALS, PLEASE TELL US NOW!
Anyone who has a carpool in Shinagawa station...otherwise planning to
rent a car.
Couple of my guys are gonna need red/yellow markers for the game. Otherwise that's it.
Alright, I think the field provides those so we should be good.
Alright everyone, tomorrow's weather will be good, only 10% chances of rain in the afternoon, so very unlikely. Temperature might be between 15 to 23, remember though that BB Jungle is mostly under shadow of trees so don't expect too much sun, it will be rather cool temperatures.

Wear good shoes with ankle support if possible, there is quite a steep hill on part of the field which can be tricky, and the safe zone itself is also uphill.

Game on people, see you tomorrow and don't be too late, please check again the time and map! Smile

PS: final count is about 39 people!!!
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
It's kinda late now... but I was wondering if anybody want to share Taxi from Honda station to the field?
Do you have a participant list posted somewhere?
Not posted, but printed. Else it's mostly Facebook if you want to see who's there. It's a public even (check the 1st page), so you might see it anonymously.
See you on the field guys!
Awesome day everyone. Thanks to KiwiGlen and Ycare for organizing. I had a great time. It was nice to see some new faces out too. Good work people.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
Thanks to Glen and Aym for this one, great day of shooting, and it all flowed very smoothly. My guests had a blast!
Thanks for the fun day guys! Kiwi and Ycare - thanks for organizing!
Glad you guys had fun and sorry I was so late in the morning. It was my first ride for my new place and I did not expect the major traffic jam to cross Tokyo, putting me 1h30 behind schedule.