Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] [NON-TKO, Sat 8th Oct] BB Jungle
I got a little over 14 for the moment! So we're pretty good but can still accept more. Got the whole BB Jungle, and even thought it's not humongous, it can easily take up to 30 people I'd say without spoiling the fun. We can always separate in 3 teams if need be.
Cool stuff. Last time at BB-Jungle we had around 37 people, which seemed good for that field.

I'm still trying to confirm if I can make it (vacation plans and other commitments) - would be great to get out there with you guys as I haven't been to a game all summer!
I hope you can make it as well Chaos, it would be great to see you as it seems like forever since we shared a field...maybe the game at Union Base.
Yeah chaos, same here, I only had one game since that time I hurt my ankle, looking forward to this one, hope you can make it!
Hey All, I`m back...is there any carpool in Shinagawa Sta. i haven`t play for a long period of time...not sure if i`ve been to BB Jungle...let me know
Smile need some room.
Alright, we got Q joining in with a small group, and we're closing the registrations now, numbers start to get high for Jungle BB. Chaos, you're still welcome of course but please do confirm soon.

Cheers!
ok, could you guys wait till tomorrow? ill confirm mine by the afternoon!
Ok but hurry up! :p
i'm in! along with chris and two of his friends!
(01-10-2011, 05:59 PM)wezley75 Wrote: i'm in! along with chris and two of his friends!

Took you long enough! Apologies to the organizers, I hope four more gun totting fools doesn't mess things up for you. I might be sitting out a bit with Q, since I'm still trying to get my shorty M4 working right Tongue
Wow, ok, please change your status on the FB profile and be in time to the field, it's gonna be a busy day! It's starting to look more like 40 than 30. We're not taking anymore people now FYI!
(01-10-2011, 07:31 PM)Ycare Wrote: Wow, ok, please change your status on the FB profile and be in time to the field, it's gonna be a busy day! It's starting to look more like 40 than 30. We're not taking anymore people now FYI!

Thx dude, i'll change the FB status as soon as I get home tonight. Sorry again for the added headache Wink
I told you Ycare, too few or too many Smile
Going to be great having big numbers though!
Let me know if you need any help with anything? I am happy to man the chrono station or do any other Admin stuff you or KiwiGlen might need.
(01-10-2011, 07:31 PM)Ycare Wrote: Wow, ok, please change your status on the FB profile and be in time to the field, it's gonna be a busy day! It's starting to look more like 40 than 30. We're not taking anymore people now FYI!

Recommend you change the subject thread to "closed" or something. Similarly to the FB title. I've forwarded the invite to 3 of my colleagues who are coming. The 4th isn't and FB friend of mine so I can't forward to him.
Im In sir..