No/Maybe
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CANCELED]TKO: Splash 3rd September West Bamboo Field
(20-08-2011, 07:27 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: If the weather is like it was today I am there Smile

Im sure it will be cooler bythen. i just hope its not gona rain.
(20-08-2011, 08:46 PM)wezley75 Wrote:
(20-08-2011, 07:27 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: If the weather is like it was today I am there Smile

Im sure it will be cooler bythen. i just hope its not gona rain.

Well I think Ginga's gone all gas guns, so it would be less of an issue for him Tongue
im in sir!
Is there a signup page for this game? Looks like I have one guest. Call him The Biker.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
All yours and YCare's. PM me if you want the BBCodes for how I drew up the team distribution and you guys can feel free to reshuffle.

P.S. yeah when you guys wanted to organise this, you didn't know how much you signed up for, didn't ya Big Grin.
wwoooottt! how much is the game fee by the way? there is no backing out now! haha. its ok coz i havent played for two months anyway. i guess its about 5000 yen right?
(23-08-2011, 04:03 PM)wezley75 Wrote: wwoooottt! how much is the game fee by the way? there is no backing out now! haha. its ok coz i havent played for two months anyway. i guess its about 5000 yen right?

i love that idea! and ill have a real knife to go with it too! exciting!
so i was thinking of extract the VIP games, spot the spy, no where to go, and king of the hill. what do you guys think? these games are usually best for smaller groups. have you ever guys done any speed shooting before? i used to do that with my team but instead of board targets we used real people.
Kiwi and I think we did what you call speed shooting before, but it works before indoor imho.
I can tell U I'm not going to be the one shouting again. I lost my voice for 2 days after that.
If you leave me about an hour in the afternoon, I think that should be enough for me to setup and try out my bank heist escape style game. I don't think rounds will be that long, and I'm working to streamline the rules for the first go.
I just had a talk with Congressman Hanasaki's secretary and I found out that I don't have to work on that weekend... so... where's the sign up sheet? Big Grin

2 of my JAXA co workers are also about 80% OK and they imply that they'll go if I go
Organizers,
Will there be a cut off date for final attendance confirmation? Rooboy and I are waiting to see what the weather holds, but I don't want to show up on game day if it is going to throw your games and numbers off.

Please advise.
I think as long as the game stays at 20 or under people, it should be OK. My game mode should work with those numbers. Speaking of numbers, I just want to confirm what I'm hearing so far. Here's the list Q has on the OP:

Teams

1) Q
2) wezley75
3) wezley75 Visitor #1
4) denden (wezley75 Visitor #2)
5) JPau (wezley75 Visitor #3)
6) Drifter

1) kiwiglen
2) ThunderMidget
3) YCare
4) YCare buddy
5) shadow

In addition I think I've seen the following added in the thread, if I missed anyone please tell me.

Drifter guest
Thunder guest (Biker)
Ace5kills + 2 tentative guests
and maybe Ginaga and Rooboy

This gives us a set number of 14, with a possible 18 total.
I'm pretty much confirmed that I can go, I'll verify this on Monday night.

My guests might need to rent rifles and some clothes... do we need to book them early?

anyhow, my guests will confirm with me on Monday night. I'll post it here as soon as I hear from them.