No/Maybe
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CANCELED]TKO: Splash 3rd September West Bamboo Field
so they have confirmed. and now signing up for the game and tko website. 10 people yipee!
Wezley - please note that Q has confirmed twice in this thread that TKO will not be organizing / hosting a game at Splash on the 3rd (given the low numbers). Please feel free to reserve the field under your own name and post a new thread looking for participants if you'd like.

At this stage, we are thinking of getting a TKO team to join a public game, but the date and field is TBD.

Personally, Sept is looking to be quite busy for me, so not sure I can commit to anything just yet.
It's ok, in my old age I've gotten soft and feel sorry for Frenchmen who paid Y150,000 for Crye gear who get to use it only once and twist their ankle whilst at it. But I'll rope in Wezley to help me organise :p.

So for all, please don't expect a fancy campaign type game. It'll just be regular 15 min type "best effort by Q" type games. In the heat, I'm guessing 15 mins play, 45 mins rest Tongue??

I've just submitted a form to SplashBB. Hopefully the 3rd Sept is still available and they'll allow us to book.
15 min games in this weather seems reasonable. Doing a few more pistol games than usual would be good, take advantage of the warmer weather and lets people run around with less kit.
whoa! sounds like I'm gona have to research and burn same brain cells to figure out a suitable campaign for veterans and the disabled. no worries, we'd still get a free lesson about the art of tactical carbine from drifter.

can we do bbq over there?
thanks! i will attend!Big Grin
(17-08-2011, 02:11 PM)wezley75 Wrote: whoa! sounds like I'm gona have to research and burn same brain cells to figure out a suitable campaign for veterans and the disabled. no worries, we'd still get a free lesson about the art of tactical carbine from drifter.

I'm game! I just need to buy a fake beard so I can look like Chris Costa Big Grin That said, I think it's time we give our HEAT bank heist game a go. I have the basic outline sitting on my computer, and we should have enough players to give it a good testing.
(17-08-2011, 02:11 PM)jpau Wrote: thanks! i will attend!Big Grin

Added to the list. You can vote in the poll at the top of the thread too though (if you could please - so that I don't have to keep track via reading ppl's posts).
For this game, I'm fine with that - it's a small attendance amongst mostly seasoned TKO players. Only thing is that the only thing I request is if there's anything relates to the profile of TKO (e.g. team (mis)behaviour to field property/owners/managers, etc.) to be left up to me.

As long as the new TKO players are clear on the differences between the TKO rules vs. your/Ycare's game rules too. (e.g. if there's going to be any mandate of weapon limitation, ammo limitation, uniform limitation, or what one can and cannot do, etc.). I think you get the drift.
AWESOME! Thanks a lot Q, damn this is gonna be great! And thanks for thinking about my expensive gear :p

I have an NVG mount now for my GoPro camera, so I'll make sure to take some tasty footage ^^
More the merrier as far as new game types go. Like Q said, with this seasoned smaller group we can probably try out some new games, and see if they work for later.
(17-08-2011, 02:11 PM)jpau Wrote: thanks! i will attend!Big Grin

jpau - in addition to Q's request to "vote" for your attendance on the first page of the thread... welcome to TKO!
im still trying to invite some of the guys from ASTIG but saturdays are difficult. is possible to move the game on the 4th sunday instead?
(20-08-2011, 04:57 PM)wezley75 Wrote: im still trying to invite some of the guys from ASTIG but saturdays are difficult. is possible to move the game on the 4th sunday instead?

Probably not since the reservation is already in. I have a friend who is really interested, so that should get us to 12 and even out the teams. Will confirm soon.
If the weather is like it was today I am there Smile