Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[For Sale] WA Beretta 84FS "Cheetah" Silver GBB - Price reduced AGAIN Y5000
Hi Guys - havent been around for a while and now need to sell off all my gear as will be moving to Singapore at end August and it seems that (sadly, very sadly!) personal import is banned. So will be posting up my collection in bundles, and am hoping some people out there still want and need guns!

Will be flexible on price, looking to give my stuff a good home and over to someone who will enjoy it!

>>>>

The WA 84FS is a beautiful gun, detailed as all WA Berettas are and an unusual item as they are sized smaller than the popular "90-series". Great fit for those with somewhat smaller hands. The tradeoff is they don't have the most power, but are still quite accurate. Perfect gun for target shooting around the house as its accurate but wont cause a lot of damage if you do miss or get a ricochet!

This gun body is in perfect condition, the magazine recently began to leak gas so it either needs to be reconditioned or you will want to buy a new magazine for it.

Comes in original box, and also includes the very nice holster seen in photos below, which is a perfect fit. Can throw in a nice home target-shooting set if you like...

Beautiful beautiful gun, I hate to part with it!

Photos:

[Image: IMG_1127.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1128.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1129.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1130.jpg]
http://westernarms.net/wa/wa1/page129.html

>>
Price reduced - Y6500