Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLD!] TM P-90 w/ red dot sight and extras - Y12,000 or best offer
Hi Guys - havent been around for a while and now need to sell off all my gear as will be moving to Singapore at end August and it seems that (sadly, very sadly!) personal import is banned. So will be posting up my collection in bundles, and am hoping some people out there still want and need guns!

Will be flexible on price, looking to give my stuff a good home and over to someone who will enjoy it!

>>>>

Next up, my beloved P90! Best and most versatile gun i've used (not to mention my very first!), this baby is light, fun and accurate. Its quite well used/loved, but I put Y22,000 in an Echigoya 'custom' internal upgrade kit into it about 2 years ago and really havent used a lot since.

Comes with a great bundle of gear, including 2 batteries, a good quality red-dot scope (high-mounted, great fit on the P-90 and i've been very happy with it), 4 magazines (2 regular cap with "bullets" effect", 2 hi-cap), and 2 dual-mag leg holsters designed specifically to hold the unusually-shaped P-90 clips. Also includes the original stock P-90 "red dot sight", if you have a use for it.

Pics:

[Image: IMG_1117.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1118.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1119.jpg]