Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GROUP ORDER CLOSED] 1800nametape orders by 12 p.m. 29th May 2011
Guys,

I'm going to make more orders from 1800nametape. If you're interested please let me know what you're after. Note, no questions please ("can they do this", "can they do that").

I'd highly recommend you do a mock order, then copy/paste to me on what you want... :-

[Image: SampleOrder.jpg]

You will pay for your labels upon arrival, and we will split the shipment costs equally to the number of people or order (so it's in your best interest to order more than just 1xlabel).

Please put your requests here by 12 p.m. 29th May 2011!!
EDIT: NOT ANYMORE. ORDER'S GETTING COMPLICATED.

Thanks,
Q
I am in!
[Image: ab53e20b19e7fb3eb87c12b13df7da03.png]
Aliis inserviendo consumor.
hey there Big Grin

I'm in too Big Grin

Yeah... why not...

Thanks Q!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK Guys,

Below is where I'm at :-

[Surgeon] As per PM, MCCUU nametapes have minimum of 3. In addition at your request, you changed from A type to O-positive.

Everyone else please check and confirm :-

[Image: TKOOrder1.jpg]

Thanks Q!
I also have a question about payment, but since we're paying in yen, will we be paying as if it were 85yen/dollar? if not, what do you have in mind Q?

^This is Raptor's order... he got a new computer and forgot his login information, so he asked me to insert this in for him.
It'll be whatever the exchange rates are my AmEx charges me. Don't know to be honest until after I get the bill. So I'd say whatever the market rates are and plus a little more since banks never really go at real market rates.
BTW, I'd like to confirm about for dog tag format I ordered.

first line: Adiwena
Second line: blank (just leave it blank Big Grin)
third line: B936170
fourth line: O Positive
fifth line: Buddhist

Thanks Big Grin
(28-05-2011, 11:30 PM)Q Wrote: It'll be whatever the exchange rates are my AmEx charges me. Don't know to be honest until after I get the bill. So I'd say whatever the market rates are and plus a little more since banks never really go at real market rates.

Thanks Q, just let us know.

Also, when do you think we'll get these by?
Next month. I'll order early next week and it'll take 2 weeks but I'm going away on vacation.

Ace5Kills: Done

Also guys, I'M CLOSING THIS NOW. Sorry it's just getting somewhat hard to track.
OK this is the final. Please check and confirm :-

1) Ace5Kills: I've updated your Dogtags
2) Zero: I've added your black silencers (1x) to Ace5Kills (3x) = total 4
3) Surgeon: your orders updated to 3xlabels per name (as per minimum 1800nametape requirement).

This is the final picture. If you guys all confirm, I'll proceed with the order immediately :-

[Image: TKOOrder2.jpg]
Roger that Big Grin

And big thanks for ordering for us Big Grin
Looks good, thanks Q.
All good!
Crazy Russians will be happy Big Grin
Aliis inserviendo consumor.
All good! -Raptor + me