Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playstation Network news
Hi there, anybody have any idea when the playstation network will be back in Japan. I heard that it is already back in some areas in the US.

I was able to update to 3.61 a couple of days ago but it seems that I cant change my password yet.
The government in Japan is holding it up, because they want guarantees that it is secure. Hopefully it won't be much longer. Have you tried making a US account for the time being?
I've got 2 accounts (JP & Oz)...both are still down.
I've only been playing offline games mostly, and I wasn't planning to update until my copy of LA Noire came in. Ill try tonight to see if my US account is up.
Both my accounts still aren't working (JPN and US).
Yeah, the network's blocked based on IP. You might try using a proxy if you're SUPER DESPERATE for connectivity.
Hope it comes back by next week. LA Noire has an exclusive PS3 episode you have to DL off the store I think. Wish they'd just put it on the disk.
It'll be up when the government let's it, as they dont trust Sony I guess.

King of Questions
(20-05-2011, 07:42 AM)Vorpalbunnie Wrote: It'll be up when the government let's it, as they dont trust Sony I guess.

For a reason... they fucked up big time!
(20-05-2011, 08:57 AM)Ycare Wrote: For a reason... they fucked up big time!

Yeah, and with japan being such a big Sony center, they are still losing a lot of profit.

Plus, Sony also failed to find a tiny exploit on their website.
King of Questions
I have three accounts, US, JPN, & HK all not working.
My Japanese account works as of today. Japanese store is still under maintenance.
Good to know, my copy of LA Noire just arrived this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to DL my bonus mission in the next few days Tongue
(28-05-2011, 12:11 PM)Drifter Wrote: Good to know, my copy of LA Noire just arrived this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to DL my bonus mission in the next few days Tongue
Dude I don't know if youve been reading recent news, but LA noire has been killing a bunch of PS3s. Just wanted to warn you, as I'm waiting for an update.
King of Questions
(28-05-2011, 07:49 PM)Vorpalbunnie Wrote:
(28-05-2011, 12:11 PM)Drifter Wrote: Good to know, my copy of LA Noire just arrived this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to DL my bonus mission in the next few days Tongue
Dude I don't know if youve been reading recent news, but LA noire has been killing a bunch of PS3s. Just wanted to warn you, as I'm waiting for an update.

Been reading it, seems to be the launch 60 and 80 Gb systems though. Mine should be fine, but fingers crossed! (Gives me an excuse to buy a slim I guess).