Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO at Area 51
(01-06-2011, 11:00 PM)Rooboy Wrote: "suggested a few ideas?" I see... so the first game will involve Glen's team putting on vests of invincibility and running madly at Ycare's team while they turn and beat a rapid retreat?

Actually you're much closer to the truth than you think Tongue
Sorry to be on again off again... looks like I am able to make the game after all. Junya will join me.
Looking forward to meeting you mate. Sure you have enough equipment to play with after all the "For Sales" ;-)? Are you bringing your GBB gear?

On a separate note, Psycho hasn't signed up yet but I'm expecting him to come along since he's organising this.
(03-06-2011, 04:47 PM)Q Wrote: On a separate note, Psycho hasn't signed up yet but I'm expecting him to come along since he's organising this.

I signed up, just changed my name! Got three guests also!

(03-06-2011, 02:19 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Sorry to be on again off again... looks like I am able to make the game after all. Junya will join me.

Awesome, I know you like this field! We can relive the good old days (only a year ago)... Maybe Tesla will try and climb that tree again!
Q,
Yup, all GBB, so it will be interesting (and real count).

I hope Tesla shows up in that pimp outfit he had last time... brown polyester I think it was Smile

I know you guys mentioned this in the game announcement, but this field is REALLY strict about BB color... it's like a 10,000 yen fine or something for using white BBs right? I am going to try and bring a folding camp table as well as they didn't have tables or chairs last time we were there did they?

Looking forward to it.
Unfortunately, I think he's switched over to multicam now...

Correct about the bb color and the fine.. They will be selling onsite on gameday - green or brown bb's only!!!

If you have em, and can bring em, chairs tables etc would be good - the safety area at this field is not exactly the Ritz Carlton.
[/quote]
Awesome, I know you like this field! We can relive the good old days (only a year ago)... Maybe Tesla will try and climb that tree again!
[/quote]

Yeah good old days Smile I will def try to climb that tree again just for old times sake but im afraid my "pimp" costume is retired Ginga Big Grin
Looking forward to seeing you again guys it has been too long... the field is awesome shame that the pink backpack Gatling gun guy wont join in this time...
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
Quote: the field is awesome shame that the pink backpack Gatling gun guy wont join in this time...

you never know Tesla, Q, Ycare, or Chaos might surprise us with a new "pink" camo that Crye has just released Smile

See you Sunday.
All of this seems in order, but is it really okay for someone to change their nickname?

Tongue
I see 17 signed up, that's starting to look quite nice there!!!

Remember people: NO WHITE BBs!!!

Just making sure everyone knows about it, better to repeat ourselves on that Big Grin
no worries here... I've got heaps of different colours to choose from like beige, ivory, off tan, eggshell (Ycare's favourite), vanilla, seashell, pearl and cream. C U boys in the crosshairs
ExclamationRight in the clacker!
It's actually not "no white bb's" - it's "brown or green bb's only!!"

About the safety area - if you don't have a portable table, chair, tent, etc, may as well bring one (or more) of those blue sheets that anyone in Japan with Hanami or Hanabi experience has seen and used. I think they sell em at the conbini (probably smaller sizes only).
might as well bring a bbq grill if were bringing our own chairs!
(04-06-2011, 08:46 AM)wezley75 Wrote: might as well bring a bbq grill if were bringing our own chairs!

That sounds swell man! i would say BBQs before chairs Smile
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
whos up for bbq?? i live very close to costco so if all is in let me know asap! 08036686975 softbank. if i dont here anything by 530pm today then i guess not.