Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO at Area 51
(27-05-2011, 04:38 PM)Q Wrote: If it's the weather, most of us are going to be held at the mercy of Tlaloc (God of Rain). Hope they can make it; it'll be great to play with them - push push Wink.

We are in the rainy season, so I can understand some people being worried. That said, this is probably the last game of the year before the rain gets replaced by crippling heat and humidity.
Am I the only one not minding the heat and humidity too much when playing outdoor? Staying in the sun all day, of course not, but most of the fields have a lot of trees and shadows everywhere.

I don't know, I'm far from being really fit or anything, but keeping a proper pace, staying well hydrated, using a bunch of bug spray, and I'm good to go! Even with heavy gear on! Wink

Hopefully the rain will take a break for the 5th, I really want to use the full benefit of living so close to the fields one last time before moving Wink
id just go night games during summer. its a lot more adrenalin too.
Waiting for a response from a few people, but I know one team (that usually brings five people or so) is out...

Will continue asking around. This field is quite big, so would be good to get some more headcount!
Here's the weather link from the field website... at this stage looks like it's going to be a nice day.

http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/12...70044.html
Im in!
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
(26-05-2011, 05:34 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote: I have heard that Rooboy and the Ninga might be interested. I'll ask them to get online.

Sorry, can't make this one guys.
It's an awesome field. Have fun!
Lost my guest, updated the list.
(27-05-2011, 04:19 PM)wezley75 Wrote: im having a bit of a difficulty in making them to sign up. they said theyll just show up if they can, its difficult to fully commit and sign up they said.. im not quite sure what they meant by that. i guess well just have to make it tentative then.

Hi Wezley - any update from ASTIG?

Unfortunately, my usual guests can't make it this weekend.

(29-05-2011, 10:32 PM)Tesla Corps Wrote: Im in!

Good stuff! Long time no see!
(31-05-2011, 11:56 PM)chaos Wrote:
(27-05-2011, 04:19 PM)wezley75 Wrote: im having a bit of a difficulty in making them to sign up. they said theyll just show up if they can, its difficult to fully commit and sign up they said.. im not quite sure what they meant by that. i guess well just have to make it tentative then.

Hi Wezley - any update from ASTIG?

Unfortunately, my usual guests can't make it this weekend.

(29-05-2011, 10:32 PM)Tesla Corps Wrote: Im in!

Good stuff! Long time no see!

yeah about that, they havent replied yet. i think only 1 of them can make it. i heard theyve been playing public night games games. and with the weather being unpredictable makes it more difficult i guess.
I'm in
ExclamationRight in the clacker!
This is going to be pricey Tongue...Y4000/pp. BTW, I know Psycho's organising this but I very much hope no one who signs up will back out. To be fair to others, I'd like to mandate that those who signed up will have to pay even for a no-show.

C'mon guys/gals, organising is not easy so please do show some commitment on your side too.
i heard that the philippine embassy has their delegates this week until sunday. so most of the ATIG members cant make it.
(01-06-2011, 10:23 AM)Q Wrote: BTW, I know Psycho's organising this but I very much hope no one who signs up will back out.

I though this game was being run by Kiwiglen and Ycare?
(01-06-2011, 08:46 PM)Rooboy Wrote: I though this game was being run by Kiwiglen and Ycare?

No no, not run, we suggested a few ideas, but it's Psycho's and Q's organization, we merely provide some scenarii.

Either way, the game is gonna be awesome, even with small numbers, really looking forward to it! Big Grin
"suggested a few ideas?" I see... so the first game will involve Glen's team putting on vests of invincibility and running madly at Ycare's team while they turn and beat a rapid retreat? Kidding of course!
Obviously I got the wrong end of the stick. It doesn't change anything for me... I just wanted clarification on who will be coming up with the gameplan.