Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: DESERT UNION 7th May 2011
The game will be ON!!

I called the field and confirmed that we'll be able to play tomorrow as we had planned.
(06-05-2011, 09:16 PM)RON Wrote: The game will be on!!

I called the field and confirmed that we'll be able to play tomorrow as we had planned.

Roger that, I'm packing as we speak, let's get it on! (Airsoft style).
Great game today, the weather turned out to be not so bad, and at least kept things cool. Big thanks to RON for running this one, and another thanks to Q for assisting with the games. Fun times all around!
great game! thanks toshi!
Big thanks to all of you who came along today.

Here's the announcement from the field owner that if you'll find out the red marker of the field inside your bag, please give PM to me.

We'll need to return this marker to them.
Great game!
Big thanks to Ron for organizing this game, big thanks to Q and Kenzie for volunteering to become field marshal and finally, another big thanks for Albert (Astig 1) for giving me ride.

@Wezley Thanks for teaching me knife fight (w/ rubber bayonet Tongue).Could you please teach me another kali move when we meet again?
Big thanks to RON for organising this game. Towards the last two weeks leading to the game it was somewhat edgy as it appeared we weren't going to have enough players but with effort of RON and other members the game turned out with 28 members.

As per RON's message, if anyone does find the Desert Union red arm bands, please do return them as we need to give them back to Union.