Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: DESERT UNION 7th May 2011
Ghost & Sarperdon are heading up. And Tesla is tentative.
Does anyone rent something from DU?

If so please tell me by 4th this Wednesday. I called them today and they said this.
Chikako will need to rent an AEG.
(01-05-2011, 08:46 PM)Ycare Wrote: Chikako will need to rent an AEG.

They seem to rent three types of AEG for 2,500 JPY.
http://desert-union.jp/guidance
I've already put Chikako's rental it in the signup sheet a few days ago. Guess any gun will do for her.
i was hoping if i could ask any of you guys to help me out with my project, the mask ive been making has been getting quite some attention recently since i seriously started concentrating on it. i need to take pictures of some of you guys wearing the mask? whos up for it? itll only take 15 min during lunch time.
I can be the model Big Grin
cool! cheers! i hope i can get 3 guys!
(02-05-2011, 12:04 AM)Q Wrote: I've already put Chikako's rental it in the signup sheet a few days ago. Guess any gun will do for her.

OK, I think she'll be able to choice a favorite one from the three types there on the day.

To all the participants
Now the weather forecast on Yahoo says that the chance of rain will be 40%, so I recommend preparing rain capes, towels and SaranWrap for the AEG batteries.

http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/12...12231.html
not so good news, i just talked to ASTIG and most of them are still on vacation. but 1 of them has confirmed. ill update the sheet later.
3 more will come from mixi^^
sry guys wont be able to make it this time Sad
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
To all the participants
1. Please come to the field by 9 a.m., then we'll start the first game around 10 a.m. after the preparation and the explanation of the rules.
FYI the gate of the field usually open from 8 a.m. so you can arrive at there after that.

2. We've already ordered lunches as all of you wrote in the sign-up sheet, so you won't be able to cancel it. Please remember that.

参加者各位
1. ゲーム当日は9時までに集合、その後準備やルール説明をして10時頃に第一ゲームを開始する予定です。
デザートユニオンのゲートは8時から開いているそうなので、8~9時までの間にお集まりください。

2. 昼食の注文は既に完了しました。これ以降はキャンセルできませんので、ご了承ください。
Looks like rain for sure in the morning, but afternoon the sun will be out a bit. We locked on for this now, or should I keep my eye on the forum until tomorrow morning? I'm game for some rainy play, just use my sniper rifle instead of my AEG Tongue
rain or shine bro!
so 2 from ASTIG backed out. i guess ill be eating some curry tomorrow. i still have one more guest though.