Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: DESERT UNION 7th May 2011
(26-04-2011, 11:32 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: I played with a new group on Sunday and i mentioned the game to them. I am waiting to hear back, but hopefully some of them will come along. I will try to get out to this one as well, just need to confirm a ride, and then I will sign up. Rooboy, Thunder, and KiwiGlen are MIA for this event I think, as KiwiGlen has a house-warming party. My priorities are set straight... hear that Ycare Smile

Much appreciated for that, Ginga. It would be great to have new members on the gameSmile
RON, I've sent mail to my office. Will see if anyone is keen.
(27-04-2011, 01:49 PM)Q Wrote: RON, I've sent mail to my office. Will see if anyone is keen.

Q - Thank you very much. My colleagues seems they can't make it for this time and only 1 guest are coming from Facebook. Now I'm still waiting for replies from others.
4 confirmed from ASTIG.
(27-04-2011, 08:23 PM)wezley75 Wrote: 4 confirmed from ASTIG.

Great! Please update the sign-up sheet later when you have a time.
Chikako is in too, someone will need to pick her up though. Who shall I put her in contact with?
YCare, cheers!! Me for now.

P.S. for now I'm guessing she will need to rent
She has the gear, just not the guns! Smile
BTW, anybody doing carpool?
(28-04-2011, 11:11 PM)ace5kills Wrote: BTW, anybody doing carpool?

im coming from yokohama with chris and odaiba is on the way. we can pick you up in odaibakaihinkoen station?
Now the numbers from mixi are reaching 6 ppl. Great thanks to Kenzie!
CarPool: I'd probably take my car and pick up Chikako but then my car will be full from just that :-(.
haha! better get a bigger porche Q! or im sure ycare would be happy to swap cars with you.
May I decide our attendane until Friday night?
(29-04-2011, 11:19 AM)wezley75 Wrote: haha! better get a bigger porche Q! or im sure ycare would be happy to swap cars with you.

Loading capacity wise, my Mazda Familia surely beats his car, but I'm ready to do him a favor and swap with his Porsche if that's really necessary Wink