Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: DESERT UNION 7th May 2011
yeah im on it! how many is minimum to make it?
(23-04-2011, 12:19 AM)wezley75 Wrote: yeah im on it! how many is minimum to make it?

Maybe 20-ish but it's still smaller for the full field.
I just contacted my uni's airsoft club, and they say they'll come too Big Grin
Wezley, thanks - please let us know if they can make it.

Ace, thanks - how many are coming? Can you update the signup sheet please?
(23-04-2011, 01:32 AM)ace5kills Wrote: I just contacted my uni's airsoft club, and they say they'll come too Big Grin

Good! How many they are?
@ Psycho and Ron : I still dunno yet about their number. I just contacted the team leader yesterday, and he said he'll contact other members.... maybe I'll call him again on Monday
(23-04-2011, 05:17 PM)ace5kills Wrote: maybe I'll call him again on Monday

Did you do that? How was it?

I'm very interested in this result since we still need to make a bigger number for this time.
well.... They said that they can't go because they have 歓迎サバゲー on 14th...

(26-04-2011, 08:40 PM)ace5kills Wrote: well.... They said that they can't go because they have 歓迎サバゲー on 14th...

Sorry to hear that but thanks for updating.

Now I'm expecting getting some players from ASTIG, bring me a good answer please wezleyWink
i have 2 guys confirmed so far. most of them are MIA. ill keep on trying of course.
Thx for trying Wezley. Much appreciated.
I played with a new group on Sunday and i mentioned the game to them. I am waiting to hear back, but hopefully some of them will come along. I will try to get out to this one as well, just need to confirm a ride, and then I will sign up. Rooboy, Thunder, and KiwiGlen are MIA for this event I think, as KiwiGlen has a house-warming party. My priorities are set straight... hear that Ycare Smile
(26-04-2011, 11:32 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Rooboy, Thunder, and KiwiGlen are MIA for this event I think, as KiwiGlen has a house-warming party. My priorities are set straight... hear that Ycare Smile

He tricked me by sending his invite before the game was decided Wink

I have nightmares every night about missing an airsoft game though :p
YCare, I know you can't make it but do your regular girls wanna play (Chikako, etc.). If they don't mind playing without you, we can pick them up somehow.
Sure, I just emailed Chikako and will let you know. Other girls wise I'm afraid Chikako is the only one serious enough to participate on her own Undecided