Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leupold Prismatic 1x14 - Battery?!?
Hey guys,

I got an airsoft replica of the Leupold Prismatic 1x14 cross-hair illuminated sight.

Does anyone know what type of battery is required to use the illumination?

I am trying to google stuff since yesterday but can't find any info on the battery type.

Thanks!
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Can you post some pics of it open, with the battery cover off? Can't be sure but from some pics online looks like it's gonna be a couple of the small watch type batteries.
That is what I thought in the first place, and tried with a couple of LR43 I took from my G&P red dot, but it didn't work.
I will post pics tonight, but in the manual, they refer to it as one single battery.
I think it should be the same diameter that the LR43 watch-type batteries, but longer one.

I will post pics tonight.
CR123A?
Nope... smaller.

I think it should look like a watch LR33 or LR44, but taller/fatter...
http://www.nexcell.co.jp/
I think you might be find it this web shop.

I also emailed you.
Thanks guys, and thanks for the mail Kenzie! (very useful site indeed).

I found finally the type of battery it should be:
It depends on the maker, but if it's Varta or Sanyo, it is a CR1/3N (or duracell DL1/3N).

this one:
http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_cr1-3n.htm

I asked around at BicCamera and they told me that this type of battery has been discontinued in Japan...

@Kenzie, thanks for the mail, I will Email this site tomorrow to see if they still have some in stock.
I guess this is my last chance.
Otherwise I will have to import batteries... :/
Wow, never saw that! You can't do anything simple, can you? You absolutely need to have the device with the impossible battery to find lol Big Grin
(10-03-2011, 11:01 PM)Ycare Wrote: Wow, never saw that! You can't do anything simple, can you? You absolutely need to have the device with the impossible battery to find lol Big Grin

Yeah... it's my hypster anti-conformist side! Big Grin

(Seriously, have you ever tried a prismatic sight? ...this thing is absolute dope!!! No more parallax issues, and the vision angle is just perfect and super-clear, even on a replica.)