Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2tae2PmmU

The gameplay is lookin' awesome. This is the game I've been waiting for forever. Any Battlefield 2 fans out there? Smile

Watch, people will be sprinting over to PC gaming as soon as this comes out.
Damn, this does look good! And it's from EA, so region free on the Xbox, coool ^^
Just got new gameinformer.
Screen shots are pretty, new lighting systems, all parts of a building are destroyable (signs, alcoves, etc.)
CoD fanboys beware, daddy's back.
King of Questions
I'm hyped. Been a big fan of the series since 1942. I remember loving the Desert Combat mod, then BAM, Battlefield 2. Great game. Can't wait for this one.
I remember back when BF2142 came out after BF2, i was so hooked.

Ycare: is that so? EA games are region free?
(24-02-2011, 06:27 PM)Zero Wrote: I remember back when BF2142 came out after BF2, i was so hooked.

For some reason 2142 didn't grab me as much. I did enjoy the Bad Company games more than I though I would. Not as deep as BF2, but it feels a little faster, and the destruction tech in it was great. Loved taking out other dudes by breaking up the building they were in. Hope some of that tech makes it into BF3.
Hell yeah! that is something!

meanwhile, this what ive been upto after work! Metal gear solid 3D arcade game. the game play is hype but the controls can be tricky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rni00K17Dfk&feature=fvsr
(24-02-2011, 06:27 PM)Zero Wrote: I remember back when BF2142 came out after BF2, i was so hooked.

Ycare: is that so? EA games are region free?
To jump in, I think so!
My friend plays my HK versions (the ones sold in akihabara) on his Japanese Xbox and I play it on my american one. The game in question is mass effect 2. I assume then, yes,
EA Is region free
King of Questions
24 players on console, 64 on PC. No way in hell am I getting this for the Xbox.

Looks good, but there was no real gameplay to be seen. I would like to see how they are handling vehicles in this one.
Same. Any PC gamers out there?
PC!!! and still stuck with MW2
I love my PC, but I will admit to pretty much owning every console right now. That said, BF3 will be played on PC as far as I'm concerned. The trailer seems to indicate there will be some at least vague attempt at a story driven single player campaign. I wonder if it's just gonna be an intro cinema followed by a map filled with bots.
good point... guess we'll find out

idk y, but this game kinda reminds me of crysis 2.

im also wonderin if ill have to upgrade my alienware for this..
(25-02-2011, 12:10 AM)Zero Wrote: good point... guess we'll find out

idk y, but this game kinda reminds me of crysis 2.

im also wonderin if ill have to upgrade my alienware for this..

The joys of a console dominated world are that PC requirements haven't really gone too crazy in years. With designers mostly focusing on console specs, it means that most computers in the last few years can usually handle most mulitplatform games. Unless you want to go balls out crazy and max out the graphics options, I'm sure your PC can probably get the game running at a decent speed and still look as good if not better than the console.
New videos up, looks like they are definitely going head on with Modern Warfare.

Looks good, and if that's pre-Alpha footage, the finished product is gonna probably melt my face. A recent report says they are using body movement tech from the EA sports franchises to create more natural animation for the characters.