Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M4 Upgrades, need help
Ok ok, I PMed Q for availabilities for a workshop over at my place, if confirmed (I'm working Saturday so it would have to be Sunday), then I'll let you guys know here so everyone can learn together from the best! ^^
I can come Sunday after 5 p.m. (closer towards 6 in fact, unfortunately).
Since I finish Saturday around 4, I can probably do 5/5:30 on Saturday too, whichever is fine for me, just let me know what you prefer Smile
I've got dinner plans on Saturday unfortunately.
Sunday it is then! Smile

Anyone is welcome to join in as I mentioned before, just PM me to get my address details!

There will be bread, cheese, croissants and drinks! (And probably tacos for the anti-French ones ^^)
sounds fun! Q sounds like the guy i would like to compete with in a time trial mechabox assembly! haha.
id like to come but tokyo is a bit of a hike. if Drifter is interested?
Wow... this is really fascinating event to me, but I already have a plan of hiking on the day. I wish I could join the club.

Anyway I'm looking forward to reading your report after the workshop, Ycare.

Have a good time, guys!
(04-02-2011, 12:28 PM)wezley75 Wrote: sounds fun! Q sounds like the guy i would like to compete with in a time trial mechabox assembly! haha.

Hahaha...I'm sure you'll win. Few yrs back I used to the "fast and furious" and dismantle/re-assemble a mechbox in under 30 mins (this is from an unopened M4) - & much quicker for a P90 GB. But now, I've gone the opposite approach, I've become very fastidious that I take a lot longer - shimming one gear at at time, then shimming 2 gears at at time, then finally shimming all 3, then with piston/cylinder in and checking AOE, etc.

But Ycare, on Sunday if you can do the prep of making sure that your MB is out of the receiver, that'll help save time.
Pfff, are you kidding me, the MB has been sitting on my table all week long, Naomi is finally relieved to know I'm gonna clean things up after this weekend, so don't worry, everything it already ready for you Smile
Hey guys, I have known Q for a long time now but only in FB and here in the forums.. I have been out of the Airsoft scene too and while I was playing 3 weeks a month, Q was in HK.. so we haven't actually met personally.. funny huh?

I would like to join you guys.. maybe bring my wife too.

Ycare Sir, please PM me your address, if that isn't much of a hassle. I'd bring my camera so I can be of some service.. cause I haven't touched a gearbox since 2009.
PMed! Everyone is welcome ^^
I'll bring my EBB AKS-74 so that everybody can now see EBB AK's mechbox

any other stuff to bring? snacks, or booze perhaps?
(04-02-2011, 12:28 PM)wezley75 Wrote: sounds fun! Q sounds like the guy i would like to compete with in a time trial mechabox assembly! haha.

Man I wish I could, but I got Aikido on Sunday, so I'll have to pass. Please take some pics and vids if you can, because this is something I would love to know how to do.
Everyone, sorry to bring bad news, but Naomi is quite sick today and I don't think it's really wise to have people at home tomorrow, both for you, and her... so I need to reschedule.

I already emailed Q, and hopefully we can do this next weekend instead, or sometimes soon, but not tomorrow at my place unfortunately.

Everyone will still be welcome for whenever it's rescheduled to, and hopefully more people might be able to attend the workshop since there will be ore time to plan. I'll keep the cheese and bread for the next time so don't you worry about that Wink

Sorry again Undecided
Please tell Naomi-san "Get well soon" & I promise I'll bring along Onigiri as a Japanese snack in next timeBig Grin