Poll: What is your general primary weapon?
This poll is closed.
M4/SCAR-L Recoil Shock
25.00%
4 25.00%
G36K Recoil Shock
0%
0 0%
AK variant Recoil Shock
12.50%
2 12.50%
M4/SCAR/ACR AEG
31.25%
5 31.25%
G36 (K/C/MG) AEG
6.25%
1 6.25%
AK AEG
0%
0 0%
M14 (or 7.62mm) AEG
6.25%
1 6.25%
P90/PDW AEG
0%
0 0%
GBB (M4/PDW/SCAR/G36/M14, etc.)
12.50%
2 12.50%
Other/Truly Depends On Field
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your preferred primary weapon when you play in games?
This is more a general question of what people prefer to carry to games for skirmishing. Now I'm sure some (many?) of you would have a variety in your weapons cache, but which one will you most likely to pull out for a general purpose?
Either of my M4's. The overall design is what I've gotten used to, and enjoy the multiple number of mounting points that allow me to change up the configuration as the situation needs.
So to kick off this thread, I'd state of course personally for me it'll be the ACR since it's newish whilst the SCAR-L EBB hasn't been upgraded yet. And although I'd like to say it depends on the situation (e.g. if we play indoor, I'm almost exclusively a P90 kinda chap) but in general I'd lean towards my ACR for now.
I will almost exclusively use my GBBs for the realism. It puts me at a bit of a disadvantage when playing against people who use hicaps and a heavy trigger finger, but you learn to adapt.
I have decided to use GBB in 2011. I want to say exclusively, but I don't think I am going to be able to because of performance and malfunction issues. That said, I think that I really enjoy the blowback of gas and the Marui M4, so will try and use those as much as possible.

My gear is set up for M4, but I am looking forward to using the MP7 and G36 GBB more this year as well.
Discrimination! Where is the TAR-21?! :p
i have tried a lot of aeg's and some gbb's. ive gone broke just from trying to find the best one. and ive always loved playing with just my mp5k. its light and compact that at the end of the day i can still go running around the field. if i werent that lazy or such a weakling, id probably gear up with my spr and an mp5k on the side.
Y no Masada? That's the best gun I've used so far.
King of Questions
Vorpal,
I think that falls under M4/SCAR/ACR AEG
ACR = MASADA
(07-01-2011, 06:50 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Vorpal,
I think that falls under M4/SCAR/ACR AEG
ACR = MASADA

Yep, the MASADA/ACR is a gun I've been looking at, as it's setup very closely resembles that of the M4.

For CQB or speed, I liked using my MP5K, and I kinda miss it now that it's gone. Looking at replacing it with another MP5 type gun maybe, or a super stubby M4.

The mp7 Is a sick gun.
One guy was selling a mp9 (TMP) a while back and he still has it
King of Questions
ive seen reviews of that KWA tmp! id like to get one those someday.
(07-01-2011, 08:34 PM)wezley75 Wrote: ive seen reviews of that KWA tmp! id like to get one those someday.
Wraith has one he's selling
King of Questions
wow, im surprised by the ever growing numbers of GBBers
Uhmm I know I asked this question but never been answered ..... How many rounds can a GBB rifle can fire Before it runs out of gas? And how many cans of gas usually used at skirmishes?