Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Year Party 2011
Tongue 
An announcement of a New Year Party 2011

Since there's long time gap to meet with you guys on 29th, why don't we have a chance to catch up with each other with
nice foods and drinks?

Yes, I'm planning on hosting a little new year party for us as below.

Date: Jan. 16th(Sun) 2011
Time: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Place: Outback Roppongi( http://www.outbacksteakhouse.co.jp/locat...pongi.html )

KEEP IN MIND: Please bring along your empty stomach and dry throat, those would be a magic spice to make that day greater!

A request from the organizer
In order to book seats for us, I'd like to know how many people will come out.
So, please add yourself in the sign-up sheet below if you'll be able to make it for this opportunity.

http://www.tkoverkill.com/calendar.php?a...ent&eid=38
Ah~ I can't make it that day...
I will be in Denver,Colorado...
Poor Kenzie
King of Questions
Ahhhh, goddamit, you guys always do that! The weekend of the 15th I'll be on the slopes skiing I'm afraid >_<, was planned for over a month Undecided
Kenzie - It's a pity we won't have you on this. Please enjoy some steak there instead of Outback.
Ycare - When are you gonna get back to Tokyo? 16th? A cheese burger( or burgers) waits for you!
16th indeed... but it depends on the traffic, can't guarantee anything yet at all Undecided
Ohh.... this is just great.... my real estate agent called me today about this month's rent T_T

AND.... the cute receptionist at Krav Maga class also mentioned me about my unpaid training fee T_T

And... that's also why I was posting here instead of skiing at Hakuba T_T

Will try my best to attend, especially if I managed to land a job this week.
Ouch.
Good luck finding a job! Especially in this present day!
Smile
(09-01-2011, 12:04 AM)ace5kills Wrote: Ohh.... this is just great.... my real estate agent called me today about this month's rent T_T

AND.... the cute receptionist at Krav Maga class also mentioned me about my unpaid training fee T_T

And... that's also why I was posting here instead of skiing at Hakuba T_T

Will try my best to attend, especially if I managed to land a job this week.

King of Questions
Ycare - Call me please if you'll feel like joining us on 16th.
ace5kills - Try to get some working hours at English cafe at Iidabashi and then come to this, mate!
HEY... I know that cafe Big Grin

I applied there, and they don't accept me. My first job interview in my life Tongue
Heya Ron, +2 for me and Tohru (Spectre) pls!
anarchy - I got it. I know the words you wrote in Food preference on the sign-up sheet. Does it come from 笑いの大学?

potential attendees - Come on, guys! We still have 2 days untill booking. You don't need to do a lot of preparation before coming this 'cos this is not a game, all you need is just bringing yourselfBig Grin
For obvious reasons I can't come, so have a good time! Happy new year!
King of Questions
Sorry Ron,
I am a vegetarian, don't drink, and am allergic to cigarette smoke, so a steak house isn't a great choice for me.
I will join you next time Smile
I've deleted/cleaned up this thread from irrelevant comments.