Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TM M4A1 mod body
i would like to ask what kind or brand name are suitable body for TM M4A1? i would love to mod my tm m4 to full metal body so can anyone suggest a good brand name and what site sell cheap body parts tnx in advance Smile
I have a couple quality metal bodies kicking around that might work if you are interested.
I can send you some pics if you like.
yeah sure bro im in low budget though can you send some pics bro and the prices?^^ oh yeah is it hard to change the body ?
(22-12-2010, 01:29 AM)marco0528 Wrote: yeah sure bro im in low budget though can you send some pics bro and the prices?^^ oh yeah is it hard to change the body ?

You are gonna have to basically break the gun down completely, removing everything inside the old boy and transferring it to the new one. Luckily you shouldn't have to do any mucking around the with the gears to do that, just move the gearbox to the new receiver. There are a number of videos on youtube that show how to go about this. Here's one that's a bit dated, but should give you some idea of what you would be instore for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4avuzdCllGM
If youre not comfortable doing that, there are shops that will do it for you. If youre up for it I'd suggest doing it yourself. Being able to work on your M4 yourself is very rewarding! Plus, a metal body is one of the best upgrades you can do to make your M4 feel more "real".
tnx for the info guys after watching the tutorial in youtube i find easy ^^ and i think i can do it ^^saves time money and can start exploring inside the box^^
now all i got to do is look for the body ^^ or wait for ginga ^^
I suggest G&P. Fits good and easy to install. Did it many times myself.
Aliis inserviendo consumor.
ive used around 3 g&p metal bodies, and one was for a TM gun, and i had to sand down some of it on the inside of the body to get the mechbox retention pin hole to allign correctly. so... idk if its still a problem now, but its a heads up.