Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO: Union U-Box Indoor 26th February 2011
Yes! Got any idea?
sadly no...

i really hope you guys get enough guys out :/
Im in Smile
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
So now we have a signup of 7 ppl...just need 3 more. I've mailed out to my office and to FB. If any of you guys can help reach out outside of this forum, that's greatly appreciated too.

Also since the numbers are so small, feel free to PM me on what kinda game you guys are thinking of and also what pace. I feel the usual campaign may be somewhat too daunting for a small crew, not to mention tight in an indoor. Also what length games you guys are keen on (10 min/15 min/30 min?). I'm thinking of doing quite a few semi auto or maybe a blend of semi-auto and full auto (e.g. in the "open area" full auto but in the rooms, semi-only...since there's so few of us, I think we can control this better).

Games in mind aside from the usual (kill 'em all, capture the flag) would be :-
1) room clearing
2) rescue the hostage
3) plant & diffuse the bomb
4) speed training (think of the intro training for CoD Black Ops)

Any other ideas?

P.S. Bring your sidearm!!
IIRC, UBox has 2 nice buildings that are pretty cool to "defend". So "hold the building" games are pretty fun there.

It's a camping field in my opinion as it has A LOT or structures and places to hide.
You generally get taken down pretty fast if you dare to move mid-field.

Also, it is half outdoor half-indoor, 3 or 4 ways to get from inside to outside.

EDIT: Jotaro is trying to get a friend to join this game too, so chances are high we'll be 8 by tomorrow.
I am checking with another friend right now...
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Madmax, drag along our mutual friend if she's up for a little pain ;-).
(22-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Q Wrote: Madmax, drag along our mutual friend if she's up for a little pain ;-).

WOOT! That's a good idea! ...asking her right now! Big Grin

EDIT: No luck... other plans where food seems to be involved. :/
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Bummer, maybe next time we can entice her with a game that involves BBQs.
Ok I make it!
One guest more is coming,two more left please!
Hi Guys..suprise! Yes, I'm back..U-BOX is awesome indoor gamefield, i love the place prices is reasonable for the place is nice and clean , it has a combination of outdoor and indoor within the cubefield, nice interior and exterior you will love it..I like it far beyond other indoor gamefield.
I could have sworn this was on February 27th... I have double booked myself (snowboarding with the family on the 25/26) so I have to withdraw from this.
(23-02-2011, 03:28 PM)shadow Wrote: I could have sworn this was on February 27th... I have double booked myself (snowboarding with the family on the 25/26) so I have to withdraw from this.
In the future, I may have to start considering charging late withdrawal fees. Nothing specific to you but this has happened before.

Note that I'm planning on eating up the costs for not meeting the minimum 10 requirement for the field (i.e. I will personally have to pay Y15,000 + my own game fee this weekend).
Got 1 more guest from my side, which brings us to 8 ppl.
alright guys im in plus one, sorry about missing last weekend, got in a pretty nasty car accident our way out but both me and my wife are definately in. Cant wait to use my new gun!

i believe that makes ten right?
You have no idea how big a smile I have on my face. Thx very much Backhander. Please do sign up on the signup sheet, that'll be greatly appreciated.

For everyone else, earlier today, Anarchy called up U-Box and they couldn't do lunch for less than 10. So we told them no lunch.

With Backhander and his missus signing up we do have 10. Does everyone want lunch? If so we can call U-box back, or if anyone has a BYO lunch then we all can do BYO too.