Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OVER QUOTA-ED: SIGNUPS CLOSED] TKO: Battle City Union 29th January 2011
(31-01-2011, 04:42 PM)kiwiglen Wrote: Yeah it was a great day. Thanks heaps for everyone who came out. I would have liked to have played more on the full field but it was good that we at least got it for the last part of the afternoon. Nice shot to the guy who got me in the face. It was a great shot, and it is healing nicely. Luckily I had meetings last week so I can just hide in the office this week. Looking forward to the next game.

If it was you who was at prone position behind the round wooden cover at one end of the lake, then it was me who got you. That was just a lucky shot for me, and an unlucky hit for you. I intented to hit you on your back. When I ran and assaulted your position, I expected you to still be on the ground so when I cleared my sights of your cover, I pulled the trigger right away, only to catch you on the act of standing up. You got me on the body and the leg too. It was a nice shot as well. Wink
Team PAIN Japan - Blackwind
Hey guys, just wanna share a video I made from the photos taken during our last game. Most of the photos are from our group though. Thanks to Psycho for letting me use the photos he took.

HD video available.

Enjoy!

TKO-BCU Airsoft Game (2011.01.29) from Rance del Rosario on Vimeo.

Well done buddy! That's an awesome video presentation!!
Thanks Q!
That's an awesome video! Thanks for taking the time and effort to put it together!
(04-02-2011, 11:03 PM)psycho Wrote: That's an awesome video! Thanks for taking the time and effort to put it together!

no problem! Wink thanks!