Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OVER QUOTA-ED: SIGNUPS CLOSED] TKO: Battle City Union 29th January 2011
RON please do take care.

Looks like we're down to 40 now if no one else drops out. OK, I'm gonna close this game as even if FTT comes along, it doesn't appear we'll make the 50.
Is there anyone who has 2xSMGs that are handheld that they're willing to lend for 1/2 day? Basically something like an MP5K and an MP7A1, etc. If so, please PM me ASAP?

Cheers
No one has any MP7A1 & MP5K to lend??
Is anyone going by train? If so which station will I need to take? Also from the station il probably need to take a cab, anyone want to share? Cheers guys
(27-01-2011, 08:41 PM)kiwiglen Wrote: So what does it mean first come first serve? If I get out there I might not be able to play?

I think Q's comment was that he's closing the sign-up now that we met the original quota. Of course everyone that is signed-up will be on a team for playing.

Originally we were going to stop sign-up at 30 headcount, but the sign-up sheet jumped from 25 to 40 in the matter of a day or two without us realizing, so we are letting all that signed-up to play.

The part about not reaching 50 was with regard to not having enough people for full field (unless you can gather some additional guests!)

(27-01-2011, 02:25 PM)Q Wrote: No one has any MP7A1 & MP5K to lend??
Guys,

Still looking for this. Please help? This is very urgent. I'm out of Tokyo from today as such if you do please PM Anarchy/Psycho.

Just need 2xMP7A1, Scoprions, Uzi's, Mac10, or any of that combo, just need two.

Again, please this is urgent.

Cheers.
Sorry,
due to health reasons(I am indisposed with a cold) I will not be attending this game.
guys! i need the address for the site. or the gps! i cant seem to access the map given.
ooops. never mind.
Awesome day that was, great fun, Team Pain was really nice to play with, very good atmosphere and nice field, loved it!
Cool field, and some intense shooting from our opposition, fun all around! Thanks for all the TKO guys who set this up and thanks to Team Pain for coming out!
Thanks for organizing guys! We had fun. Drifter, i don't think we get to meet and br introduced to one another properly today.
Team PAIN Japan - Blackwind
Was a very fun game day.. Nice to see old friends again, Lionel and Toro, and new ones like Ben and the others. Also to Rance and Ronald and Wesley from Team PAIN.

In behalf or my ASTIG.1521 brothers, we give our heartfelt thanks to TKO for organizing, may we have more of these games in the future.

Randy/Bong/Torch
(29-01-2011, 09:51 PM)wired Wrote: Thanks for organizing guys! We had fun. Drifter, i don't think we get to meet and br introduced to one another properly today.

I was the goon wearing mostly black with the scoped Recce Rifle. Thanks for bringing your team out, had a great time Wired.
Fantastic day indeed! Great field, great people, lots of fun, as usual!

Thanks to everyone!
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
(31-01-2011, 07:07 AM)Drifter Wrote:
(29-01-2011, 09:51 PM)wired Wrote: Thanks for organizing guys! We had fun. Drifter, i don't think we get to meet and br introduced to one another properly today.

I was the goon wearing mostly black with the scoped Recce Rifle. Thanks for bringing your team out, had a great time Wired.

Oh I remember. So that was you. Nice meeting you and playing with you. We had a great time too. Thanks to the whole TKOverkill group for organizing this game. Hope to play with you guys again soon.

BTW, I think psycho took photos while we were playing the 2-hour mission game. Looking forward to seeing those pics! Wink
Team PAIN Japan - Blackwind