Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OVER QUOTA-ED: SIGNUPS CLOSED] TKO: Battle City Union 29th January 2011
Hi Psycho,thanks for the message and yes I played once indoor and outdoor.
Madmax is my friend and the both time I played with him.
Hope it will be ok with that!
Sounds good, thanks for the clarification.
All signed up, looks like an interesting field.
All, I've updated the form to include a camo. Can you please update your entry (or your friend's) with what camo you'll be wearing?

Thank you,
Q
Hi Q!

By my count, the sign-up sheet already has 34-35 players including guests. And I think there are still some others who might be interested to join. I would like to know if I could let them sign up or should I just tell them the sign-up's closed? Thanks!
Team PAIN Japan - Blackwind
Bummer!!! There's 36 already! I checked last week and thought I counted only 25!! How many are you thinking of bringing? Tell you what. I'm closing this now but, wired, please PM me and we'll negotiate offline.

SIGNUP NOW CLOSED
Ok, thanks Q!
As a note for others, if anyone can bring in more people and we can have -confirmed- 50 ppl or more, then I can hire out the B field (which is still available today). But if it's under 50 ppl, BCU charges Y6,000 pp for A+B fields (or Y3,000 per field).
Ooh... Too bad it was during finals. I could bring around 15 ppl (my school team)
We're 41... just 9 more and we have the full field!!! Come on guys! ^^
I will talk to Rooboy, thundermidget, Junya and Ryo to see if I can get some people out.
Thx for trying folks but I hope you guys realise that we need a -confirmed- 50 ppl (i.e. all the tentatives in signup need to turn up).

P.S. yes I'm aware of ways around this but let's stay legit Big Grin.
I can bring 1 more for sure Q, so that's 42.
I've got 2 more to make it 44.
I'm in if we get full field. Have been looking forward to playing a TKO game but I'm not interested if it is going to be only half of half a field in the morning.
ExclamationRight in the clacker!
(19-01-2011, 10:19 AM)Rooboy Wrote: I'm in if we get full field. Have been looking forward to playing a TKO game but I'm not interested if it is going to be only half of half a field in the morning.
If so, please do help in generating numbers then. TKOSOC members can only do so much to encourage players to join - we need all the help we can get from players to bring in more numbers.