Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tokyo Marui RECCE Release Date Announced
(24-10-2011, 09:03 PM)Ycare Wrote: I can change the grip for a MIAD too right?

Yep, Magpul grips should fit fine, I got a MOE grip on my RECCE no problem.
I used a Lipo with my old SOCOM, it was no problem and din't need any modding... or do you mean to make it small enough?
I asked for both. Smile

But if no modding is required it's perfect then, must just be a pain to slip the lipo inside the handguard though I'm guessing.

Perfect then, here is my next AEG:
- Base M4A1 Recoil TM
- 12 Inch Omega DD Madbul rail in DE
- Silver 14.5 inch barrel
- Magpul ACS stock in DE
- Magpul MOE Grip in DE

Should be tight Smile
Yeah, I was just thinking you need another gun.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
(24-10-2011, 10:44 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote: Yeah, I was just thinking you need another gun.

Not sure if serious Tongue
Alright I'm doing this! I'm getting the Socom EBB this Saturday and already ordered the parts online, so looking forward to setting this up, will be my stress relief counterpart to my ô so stressful project at work going on ^^
Crossing fingers you don't have any barrel problems Big Grin.
(25-10-2011, 09:15 PM)Q Wrote: Crossing fingers you don't have any barrel problems Big Grin.

Mmmh, did I miss any post about this? I found a Dytac barrel especially made for TM M4 Recoil shock models, so hopefully no problem there...

That one, took the last apparently, hope it's not a lemon.
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/ai...Silver.htm
(25-10-2011, 11:47 PM)Ycare Wrote:
(25-10-2011, 09:15 PM)Q Wrote: Crossing fingers you don't have any barrel problems Big Grin.

Mmmh, did I miss any post about this? I found a Dytac barrel especially made for TM M4 Recoil shock models, so hopefully no problem there...

That one, took the last apparently, hope it's not a lemon.
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/ai...Silver.htm

Barrel seems fine, key is to always check it was made for the EBB guns. Getting back to mags, I just found out something while testing my LayLax ambi mag catch (you can check it in my review). With the extended BB pipe installed and using the new ambi mag catch, M type PMAGs seem to lock in tight enough for use. I haven't done to much testing, but so far even shaking in full auto doesn't seem to dislodge the mag. I'll test it out a bit more, but it looks like I can say goodbye to my floor pad solution Smile
That's good news! I'll look into that!