Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:BB Jungle - Sunday, December 5th
Beside, everyone wants milsim/scenario/blah...there you go Big Grin. But the only caution I have for everyone is please be careful and be safe (i.e. watch out for your running and/or stumbling).
I like it when there is a bit of moisture on the ground...makes it much easier for the GingaNinga to sneak around nice a quiet...I'm coming for you Psycho Smile
(03-12-2010, 04:10 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: I like it when there is a bit of moisture on the ground...makes it much easier for the GingaNinga to sneak around nice a quiet...I'm coming for you Psycho Smile

Doh! Not again! Confused
Be aware this time Psycho has me watching hes back Ginga Smile
Does anybody bring along JP radio?
Yes as always but I never use it!
(03-12-2010, 04:17 PM)Tesla Corps Wrote: Be aware this time Psycho has me watching hes back Ginga Smile

Watching his back? Is that what you call using your teammates as a human shield where you're from?Big Grin
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
Ron,
Thundermidget, Ycare, and myself will probably have i-com 20 channel radios. Ycare got his on Wednesday so I am sure he is keen to use it Smile
Shu and I also bring i-com 20ch!!
K I'm bringing my set again. Someone better talk to me on it, I've spent prob Y60,000 on the setup.
OMG many red players like Ginga and Kenzie are bringing their radios! Come on yellow guys!!

(03-12-2010, 07:45 PM)Q Wrote: K I'm bringing my set again. Someone better talk to me on it, I've spent prob Y60,000 on the setup.
I have a good idea for u. Why don't we use radios whenever we talk to?
(03-12-2010, 06:55 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 04:17 PM)Tesla Corps Wrote: Be aware this time Psycho has me watching hes back Ginga Smile

Watching his back? Is that what you call using your teammates as a human shield where you're from?Big Grin

I have warned them not to go there didnt i? Smile and they didnt listen...
I'll still make it out there for a game or two if I'm lucky, but too many parts of me is broken right now, and too many things to take care of tomorrow (bad things indeed seem to come in 3s!)
Shadow, are you saying that you are going to cancel tomorrow?
OK, looks like I lost one of my invites too. In addition to that, my car now has 3 ppl. Does anyone need a ride from Ebisu?